“Poor due to service”
Review of Seros Restaurant

Seros Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 116 Restaurants in Madison Heights
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was my 3rd time dining at this Seros Restaurant in Madison Heights. If you looking for a nice simple meal and don't really care about the service, this place is okay. We went there for dinner tonight. Food was good. Great sandwiches, salads, hot entrees, such as fish, meatloaf, etc... Their french fries were hot and one of the best I ever had. The problem we have with this place is that some of the waitresses are doing a lot of flirting, yet provide a poor service. First off all, they consistently address us as "honey", "hon". The lady, who was originally going to wait on us today, said: "Have a seat, "hon". She could tell we were not happy with that, so we had a different lady, who did address us somewhat properly. Yet she acted too flirty, which affected the speed/efficiency of service. She even came to the table and said :"Sorry, it is so slow today". She was laughing as she said it. Drinks were not refilled. We had to look for her to ask for it. One of the meals was supposed to come with desert, but she forgot about it, and just handed me the bill. We reminded her about the desert. She did bring it in a while, but was laughing. It was hardly anybody in a restaurant. So they were not busy. I never met the owner of the place. Don't know the names of any of the waitresses, since they don't introduce themselves. We'll probably give it another chance in the future. If there are any improvements , I will write another review. Hopefully, it will be better than this one.

3  Thank 135catherineg

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I always came here for the chicken greek salad with the pink dressing. The pink dressing is now watered down and tasteless. Today a group of 5 of us went in for fish dinners and again I tried the greek dressing, hoping for improvement. No such luck. I had the fish and macaroni dinner. Fish ok, but halfway through the mac and cheese, I found a long black hair intermeshed with the macaroni. Total loss of appetite. We called the waitress over and she took it away along with the mac and cheese I had left. She did offer to get me another side, but by this time I didn't feel like eating anymore. One of our party did not have a dessert coming, but she offered her a dessert because of the hair incident. We mentioned it at checkout to the manager, usually a restaurant will offer to take that meal off the bill, to keep a customer happy. He said, Well I didn't see it. The waitress did tell him that there was a long hair in my mac, but that we were given a free ice cream. He asked, well did you eat the fish? I ate some of the fish and had I found the hair sooner, I would have stopped eating then. His response was, I can't give you anything, since you did eat the fish. Well, he just lost customers.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Decided to try this for dinner one night and was shocked at the variety of food on the menu. I decided to get a ribeye which also came with a soup, a salad, a vegetable, a potato, and also a dessert. However the food did lack flavor, the service made up for it. Our waitress Laura was very nice and checked on us regularly. If your on a budget, this is the place to go. Two full ribeye dinners for 22.00$

Reviewed 26 February 2013

My family and I have been going to Sero's for 12 years for birthday's, anniversaries. the food is great, the place is clean & the owner & the staff are always smiling, friendly. Reasonabled priced too. The service is fast. I recomend Sero's to all my family & friends. Love the place!!!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Sero's used to be my "go to" place in this area. The last time I visited, the food was not fresh. The prices are still good. If I'm in the area again I might give them another chance.