“Excellent rehearsal dinner”

Masters Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We held the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding at The Masters Restaurant and couldn't be happier. We brought in our own flowers and cake and Masters took care of EVERYTHING. The food and drinks were delicous, and the food portions were generous. The staff arranged the flowers on each table for us, and they cut and served the cake we brought in. Service was attentive. We had our own private room. This entire dinner was arranged with ease from Florida. I would highly recommend The Masters for a dinner or a banquet.

3  Thank DebRon911

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I am not one to write reviews, generally, but I had such a nice experience at the Masters that I wanted to be sure to share it.

I had never even heard of the restaurant, but I'm definitely glad to know about it now. I'll definitely return. The décor is golf-themed, and the look and feel of the restaurant reminded me of Steak & Ale, which we used to go to a lot when it was still in business. Our waiter was very attentive and ready to please. The food is reasonably priced and quite tasty. I had the Hawaiian chicken and my husband had the orange roughy. Both meals were very filling.

A band started to play music on the main level (we were seated upstairs) partway through our meal. They were very good and enjoyable to listen to.

Overall, I left feeling very good about the entire experience at the restaurant, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice night out for a reasonable price.

3  Thank Beth R
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I've been here twice with family from the area who come here often. They know how to handle a large group. Everything from the service to the atmosphere is wonderful. I thought the food was really good and the price is great. I look forward to coming here again!

2  Thank tlchippy
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We recently attended a small anniversary party at Masters.

The service was great. The main waitress we had hustled her butt off. It's unfortunate that the gratuity was included in the bill. Many of the people in our party merely tipped the 18% which was included in the bill. It ended up costing our wonderful waitress. We gave more because she did such a stellar job.

The restaurant itself is quite clean and nice. We liked the appearance.

The food was pretty rough. I had veal parm which came with spaghetti. The sauce was very bland and not tasty. The veal itself was pretty good, but the cheese was pretty basic and nothing special. I really had a hard time eating it. I had cole slaw which was dreadful.

We also ordered a seafood appetizer plate. It was bad. The items (shrimp, clams and calamari) were just heated frozen food stuff. The calamari was disgusting and extremely fishy. Avoid this at all costs.

The prices were sort of high for the food that was delivered.

It seems to me that this place tries real hard to be something special, and the food just isnt.

The food here is just ok at best.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Three for dinner on a Monday evening. Have eaten here three times and have always had a good meal with good prices. Dressed up for Christmas and the interior is very interesting with a golf motif (the Masters). Two floors and a cozy setting. It looks like they have a regular clientele. it is not five star dining, but we enjoyed the Ahi Tuna, Filet and the porterhouse. Porter house was cooked as asked, but a thinner piece of meat, you couldn't find. Tender and ate every bite. Service was ok, but could have been more attentive. Good menu selection. Will return.