I never write reviews but had to on this one. I'm in a different hotel almost 300 times a year. With my job I travel so much. I can honestly say I will never stay at this or an extended stay ever again. The girl at the front desk when I checked in was great. Very kind and helpful. Checking out on the other hand was a guy that I never physicaly seen. I called down about 4am and asked if he would ring me a taxi thinking that he would know the most reliable taxi service in the area. Well he was very rude and said why can't you call your own taxi. Never been talked to like that. Then I get down to the lobby about 4:15am I need a receipt for my company and there is no one to be found. I even called the front desk from the house phone across the lobby nothing. I stayed there 11/4/12 checked out on 11/5/12. I suggest that you get rid of this kid/punk. The rooms was another story. Dirty nasty would not let my dog stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Madison Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Madison Heights
- Madison Heights Extended Stay