Little River Casino Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Super 8 Manistee(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$67
US$82
US$71
US$75
Scullys Manistee Outpost Motel(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$87
Inn at the Alpine by Budget Host(Onekama)(Great Value!)
US$93
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsplayers clublittle river casinosports barslot machinesnorth winggaming floornon smokingdecent fooddinner buffetsalad barnice resortprime ribsmoke smellhalf pricefrench doorsfull hookupsgift shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2014

All the rooms are real nice and very clean. The Casino is also clean and spacious. They have the machines separated and leave a lot of room between for walking and investigating. There is a lot of floor workers and their refreshment stations are always clean and well stocked. They provide you with freshly popped popcorn to munch on while you are playing the machines or the tables.
Clean and pleasant place to stay or visit.

Room Tip: Call and reserve your room in advance. This Casino is gaining popularity.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lulumickey
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Been going here for a long time and got there tonight and tryed to get a room because web site was down to book room and they said thdy had none which is a lie they have roomms hardly anyone there. .you suck little river!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank Karen w
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times now. Both times we ended up in the north tower. The north tower is a little further walk however it is quiet. Staying in the main tower there are a TON of kids running thru the halls. There is a pool and a hot tub both of which are nice. Rooms have a nice bed, coffee maker and a small table. The bathrooms have bath and body works products. We have eaten at all the restaurants and they were very good. Great casino!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jabjcb
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I've been coming to this casino for years...all of a sudden I no longer in mailing list I pay $145.00 to stay and can't even get a bongo buffet. Ridiculous am a member of another tribe won't even get a 10% discount. I travel all the way from mt.pleasant get nothing from here unless I pay for it or loses money in a very tight slot machine. If I'd have known this would have spent my bday at soaring eagle would have at least got 20% discount and free meal. This place sucks! The only good thing I can say is room was clean sad that lowest paid employees get my only praise keep up good work hskp. Next time I will stay home and save gas or go farther and and stay at turtle creek. They have just lost my business my family and friends bad news travels fast

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank mruhlig
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The trip from Holland to TC is about 3 hours long. This place is a great place to stop for a halfway break.

We didn't stay at the hotel but we did gamble a bit and enjoyed the atmosphere greatly. As I've written on another casino, there is pretty much one in every direction and this is no different. It's nice and I'm sure very pleasant to stay at.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple