Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manistee
Super 8 Manistee(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$67
Very Good 4/5
US$71
Good 3.5/5
Scullys Manistee Outpost Motel(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$87
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
    Inn at the Alpine by Budget Host(Onekama)(Great Value!)
    US$93
    Hotels.com
    Camp Tosebo(Manistee)
    • Beachfront
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    Very Good 4/5
      No availability for your dates from our partners
      Good 3.5/5
      All reviewswindow seatnice place to stayyogurtroom was cleanconvenient locationhard boiled eggscontinental breakfastwould definitely stay here againlittle river casinoplace to sleepstaff was friendlyfront desk staffclose to downtowncoffee makerno frillsone night stayup to date
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 29 April 2014

New carpeting and recently painted, our top floor room had a queen-size bed topped with a sheet in lieu of a comforter (which I appreciate). A wall-to-wall smoke-colored mirror serves as a headboard with a "floating" night stand on each side of the bed. Next to the small desk and chair is the armoire with a TV sitting on top of it (a list of TV Channels would be nice!), By the window is a cushioned bench that goes over the A-C/heating unit with two drawers on the side of it for extra storage. The curtains are made of heavier lined fabric and close completely (something I appreciate as a late riser). Another thing I appreciate is the sufficient number of available electrical outlets for charging electronic devices. I do have a minor issue with the lighting for the bed area. I prefer individual lights by the night stands instead of the overhead lighting strip across the width of the bed. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the hotel was quiet. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was in the front half of the hotel which is closer to the road. We could hear the traffic. I suspect the rooms in the back half of the hotel are quieter because they are farther away from the road
      Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 26 April 2014

My overall stay in Manistee was very good. The firm bed, quiet environment, and sufficient breakfast were all we needed. The overhead lighting above the bed was perfect for us to do some reading. The one recommendation I have is to put the sign closer to the road. I would have missed it if I didn't have a passenger in the car looking for the hotel. We'll be back (now that I know where it is!).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 25 April 2014

The Room was exceptionally Clean, & the staff was very friendly. The Breakfest was very good. We will definitely stay here when in the area again. It's also close to the Casino..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
      Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed here on a Friday night in February after seeing a concert at the Casino. Nice staff, clean room, very reasonably priced! Queen bed that seemed a bit on the small side and I could hear people in the hallway are the only complaints I have. Good alternative to the casino if you don't want to stay there or no rooms are available.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple