“HORRIBLE”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2014

crappy food high prices rock hard bread tasteless meat....rude waitress and manager......will never return

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

The outside of the restaurant made it look like a hole in the wall. But we were surprised once we got in! Fairly descent food

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This restaurant has a wonderful view of the Manistee River and Riverwalk!
There are outside tables available when the weather is good - it wasn't the evening we were there though!
Service was very good as was the food.
Dinner was an order of delicious mussels (shared by the 2 of us), and 2 entrees: linguine with shrimp and blackened grouper. Nice cold local beer was served as well.

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

We got there kind of late(after dark) view of river would've been better in daylight. We were concerned that the place was almost empty, looked at menu and was sold. Mike was host and waiter, did a great job. His opinions of the menu can be trusted. We each had a bowl of Lobster Bisque, OMG!!!! It was late so we split the fresh perch dinner w veggies and their special mashed potatoes, very very good. I wish this place wasn't 4 hrs from home. We were up there salmon fishing for a 2 day getaway. Portions were above average in size. Food was prepared fresh and came to table hot. Don't miss this Restruant when in the area.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I had the chicken, bacon, avocado special, but they forgot the avocado in my sandwich (fail). When they gave me my avocado, it was an old piece of avocado which had a funky taste. My husband had the hanger beef sandwich and he loved it. I enjoyed the river view. Not too bad of a place, especially in Manistee. Would try again.

1  Thank zullette01