“First Time Visit”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We went with a very large group of snowmobilers. I think there were around 23 of us, with 8 kids. We called ahead to see if they were open, since you never know in the UP. They were happy to have us! They even called the owner in to help.

As soon as we got situated they took our drink order. Then got a food order.

The food did not take exceptionally long, considering the group size. And the food all pretty much came out close to the same time.

I had the burrito and loved it. My husband liked his burger and my brother in law loved the meatball sandwich special. Some people didn't like their food as much and some didn't quite get it right. But, I wS happy and nobody sent anything back, so they can't have been that unhappy.

Overall, we liked it. I will definately go back if I get a chance!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

This place used to be awesome until they got new owners. The food when to waste and over priced for what you get. The atmosphere is not good. If you want to be stared at all night by crazy people, this is the place for you! The last time my brother was there he ordered a draft beer, what he got was a 8oz plastic cup and the price was that same amount for a full beer. That was the last time he went into that place. The last time I went to that place was today, when my beer was warmer than my food. End of story.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Was there with a group of friends food was good and very good service. Lots of food for your money. Burgers are tasty and the fries out of this world.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Bar dating back to the white pine lumbering boom in the late 1800s with the original furnishings.Typical bar food well prepared and served quickly.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Stopped for dinner at this bar and grill. Server/cook was pleasant and very nice. Beer was cold.
Had burger and cugie (sp). Excellent bun, but they were just average. The fries and onion rings were overcooked and greasy and dried out.
Nice atmosphere, low prices, but I'd eat elsewhere.