“Great Eggs Benedict”

Cuisines: American
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Eggs Benedict”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Had breakfast here yesterday. I loved the cozy decor. The eggs benedict was cooked just perfect. The hollandaise sauce was very good. I loved the ham and hash browns. The staff was attentive and friendly. The cost was just right.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kathye K

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Very Dissapointed”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have not eaten at a Big Boy restaurant since they left Milwaukee many years ago! Very Excited to re live a memory...
Well NOT the case.
Was going to take my Classic Big Boy back to hotel room but when I saw there salad bar I decided to sit and relax and stay awhile. Upon choosing to stay gave the waitress my order and told her I would be staying for the salad bar. I sat down with my salad and wasn't even finished seasoning it when my burger arrived! I was like "really"??? She offered to hold it under the heat lamp for me!?? We all know what that does... Burger and Fries arrived luke warm and by this point I slammed my burger down with much disappointment and the Fries were untouchable! They tasted like they were fried in the same fryer as fish. Mentioned it to my waitress and all she could say was "sorry" as she handed me my bill for the full amount never offering me anything for all my disappointments.

Visited May 2014
Kinross, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wednesday night buffet”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

stopped at 4 pm 2/19/14 buffet looked good, food very bland girlfriend wouldnot eat any thing she tasted mac n cheese only but very bland. service was good only thing i would say was good was strawberry suprize on buffet. very disapointed
\
\

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Doug K
Sherwood, Wisconsin
“Avoid Sunday brunch.”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Service was good. It seemed to be the only place open in the area and only table was right by the buffet, not all that pleasant. We had the buffet, a mistake. Salad bar was OK but breakfast side left much to be desired with scrambled eggs that were not as good as I've had at free hotel breakfasts, tasteless sausage. Biscuits and gravy were OK. We were in and out quickly.

Visited January 2014
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Good food”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Got over there late. We took the buffet. Food was hot and generally quite good for a buffet. They kept adding fresh food to it. With all of the choices, we tended to eat too much. Could have enjoyed just the 4 kinds of soup and a pretty good salad bar. Those 2 items were probably the best part. But all of it was pretty good.

• Visited October 2013