“Cute little cafe”

Three Seasons Cafe
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Manistique
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Was surprised by the homemade salads on the salad bar and the food was very good. Very friendly waitstaff

There are newer reviews for Three Seasons Cafe

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Decent food, price was a little high. Service was good, dining room was hot with one wall air conditioner for the entire room. I've been told their fish is awesome but didn't order it this time. I would go back again.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We waited more then 40 minutes to get our food. Just ordered regular stuff off the menu - nothing special. Higher prices then we would've expected - should've gone into town further

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My husband has breakfast here once a week with a group of guys. They say they always have good service and good food. I guess that is why they go there every week. My husband showed up a bit late last week and the other guys already had their food. My husband said the cook must have put a rush on his food because it came out almost instantly. They serve breakfast all day and are busy most of the time. We have never had anything but breakfast there, but I am sure the rest of their menu is equally good.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The place to eat for breakfast...stayed overnight just down then road and the Three Seasons Cafe was recommended to us. Fresh, large portions and great variety. Average prices $7-11 depending on your choice or appetite. Try the breakfast quesadilla...bring your appetite for this one.