“It's Subway”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #16 of 25 Restaurants in Manistique
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I do like their bread and I enjoy a sandwich there occasionally. They don't really do anything either better or worse than every other Subway. You know what to expect when you enter. There is always the smell of baking bread that I enjoy. It is nice to take the sandwiches and go to one of the local scenic places for an impromptu picnic. Service is better than some other locations in other states, but then the people in the U.P. are friendly and dedicated for the most part.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were happy to see the subway close to our hotel. Stopped in for flat-bread, egg sandwiches. I had Egg whites and my daughter had regular egg. The girl at the counter was helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

You know what to expect when getting something from Subway. We've gotten subs from there for a long time and have never really been disappointed. They're really nothing special but always are good.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

It was not closing time for ten minutes, and I hadn't eaten all day. Your staff just watched me go to the door and walked away. I am done with subway forever. The sandwiches got nasty and cheap anyway. BOO.