“Great place to stay!”

Budget Host Brentwood Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Marquette B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We were VERY pleased with our room. The room was spacious, clean and the price was great. It was much nicer than alot of big chain hotel/motels we have stayed in. The staff was very friendly. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kkers57122

Reviewed 19 March 2013

This place is fine for a night or 2. It was clean and the price was good at $50-60 a night. The hotel is pretty well located on US41 and the internet worked well. The room even had a flat screen tv. You can park right outside the room, so that is convenient. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank advonefin
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The Brentwood rooms are clean and has VERY affordable rates.Staff is friendly, helpful and we have never had a problem with reservations. We to go Marquette to visit our child attending Northern Michigan University and always stay at the Brentwood. It is close to the University, downtown shopping and shopping at the nation wide chain stores located on US-41.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Kathi M
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I stayed at this motel for a single night on a trip across the UP. It easy conveniently located on the highway with lots of restaurants and stores very close including a Target and a Walmart. The hotel has drive to the door parking and the check in guy was polite and allowed me to extend my check out until noon from eleven for no extra charge.
The room itself was clean and tidy and kind of retro. There was a fridge and microwave and a flat screen tv with HBO. The carpet was brand new and looked nice. The best for me was there was a full size recliner in my room which I think was a first for me to see. I had skied for a couple days so my tired body appreciated that!
They had breakfast in the morning that included donuts, rolls, apples, bananas, coffee, and OJ. It wasn't too bad.
I was just here for a night, but it worked well for me and I'd stay here again. I believe they had kitchenette units. It was also only $49 with AAA.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I have stayed here several times before and it always is pleasant. That is why I always return. Rooms are very nice and clean and rates are very reasonable. Staff is always pleasant. Parking is close to the rooms and there is a free continental breakfast. Marquette is a beautiful place with much to see and this place easy to find.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Neebish
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We have stayed in many motels/inns and this may have been the nicest so far. The room was large with a queen bed, lazy boy chair, couch, flat srceen TV and WiFi. And talk about clean...our room was spotless. Free continential breakfast include coffee, juice and sweet rolls.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Floyd F
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Although this is an older facility, it has much to offer besides great value (low rates). It is situated at the western city limits of Marquette just off of Hwy 41. It is close to many restaurants as well as Target and Walmart. Its spacious rooms are very clean with quiet air conditioners and good sized bathrooms. Even has a screened patio door, small table with chairs and free wifi. Everything works fine and is modern. Beds were fine and we had our best night's sleep during our one week trip. We have stayed in much newer hotels that were not nearly as well maintained nor as comfortable. Includes continental breakfast and lots of very good coffee. Friendly staff! Only thing to note is that there is no coffee pot in the room nor is there hair blowers but this was only a slight inconvenience when considering everything else it has to offer. HIghly recommend staying here and we definitely will be back when in the area!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends