“A Great Place to Stay A+”
Review of Days Inn Marquette

Days Inn Marquette
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Marquette
GreenLeadersBronze level
Knox, Indiana
“A Great Place to Stay A+”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I would definitely stay here AGAIN! Everyone was so Friendly...Everything was very Clean! Breakfast bar was always kept up to Par! The Front Desk Clerk & Supervisor..are very helpful, Friendly & Accommadating! Thank You for everything! Marilyn Baker

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Marilyn B
CSDI-GM74, General Manager at Days Inn Marquette, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for your time in leaving comments regarding your recent stay with us. Our staff is our finest asset ; time and time again we are honored by comments such as yours. It is very rewarding to hear from our guests that our staff has stepped up and gone above and beyond our guests expectations. Each of them is dedicated to an exceptional guest experience from the first moment you arrive until the moment they leave. We are very happy to have had you as our guest and hope to see you in the future.

Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Ely, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 July 2014

GREAT stay at a great price. "Michael" at the counter found me the best price he could and made the check-in process extremely quick. Room was pristine, not a single item out of order or dirty. Television, microwave, fridge, hair dryer, and safe all in working condition. Pool area was clean and enjoyable. (The biggest hot tub I've ever been in!) - Although the sauna heated very slow, not sure if it was working or not. Staff were friendly and even asked if I needed anything when coming to clean room. I will stay here again if I ever come to Marquette.

Breakfast was everything I needed - fully stocked with all the extra condiments and side items you'll need. (Brown sugar, raisins, granola, cold milk, yogurt, apples, bananas, oatmeal, orange juice, apple juice, waffle maker, 2 cereals, white/wheat/raisin bread to name a few)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Michael T
Thank you for your very kind comments. I appreciate your acknowledging our staff and the hard work and dedication they have to our guests. We understand how important it is to find a hotel when away from home that you can feel comfortable at and enjoy your time. I am very happy to see that we did that for you. Thank you again and I will be sharing all of your comments with our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent friendly front desk staff who knew the area and recommended some things to do and good restaurants. They accommodated our request for a quiet room! We found the hotel to be very clean; the room was spacious with HD TV, beds and pillows very comfortable!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank PaulaRVeroBeachFL
CSDI-GM74, General Manager at Days Inn Marquette, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us at the Days Inn. We appreciate your time and wonderful comments. I am happy to hear that you found all of our amenities comfortable and you were able to enjoy a night away from home with us. Our staff is our most valuable asset and we are constantly working and training them to ensure the best guest interactions and guest satisfaction. Thank you again and we hope to be service to you in the future.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The front desk staff were super friendly - able to recommend a great bike ride which I loved! Marquette is a beautiful little city with tons of character. I'm glad I discovered it and I'd love to come back.

The hotel room was clean and quiet. They offered a bike room for bike storage which apparently is a ski wax room in the winter - would be super handy for those of us who like to travel with our toys.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your review of hotel. I am very happy to hear that your interactions with our front desk staff were valuable to you and you were able to enjoy our beautiful city. We offer our bike storage for our guests as a way for those who as you said love to travel with their toys, have a place that is convenient for storage. Thank you for your scores and we hope to see you on your next trip to Marquette.

Shelby Township, Michigan
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were in the UP for a two day trip to Sault Ste. Marie and Munising, and decided on the spur of the moment to continue on to Marquette to see the lighthouse. Since we got there too late in the day, we decided to spend the night. Our stay at the Days Inn was very nice. The room was impeccable and the beds were extremely comfortable. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly. The only complaint I had was that the air conditioning in the room would not operate as I needed during the night, so the room got warmer than I like. I mentioned this at check out and the clerk stated they have the A/C on some type of control for energy efficiency. Since I am paying for the room, I expect to be able to control the temperature of the room to my satisfaction. We did not use the breakfast since we needed to be on our way, but there were several people there and the selection looked very good. Would highly recommend a stay here, but beware of the A/C issue if it is warm outside.

Green Features: Didn't appreciate the fact I could not get the air conditioning to stay on during the night.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Youngatheart136
Thank you for your review of your stay at the Days Inn. I appreciate all of your very kind comments and will be sharing them with the staff. Comments such as yours are very rewarding for our staff as they work very hard to ensure a memorable and enjoyable stay for all of our guests. I have mentioned to our maintenance staff to check the AC unit from your room to ensure that it is working properly. I apologize for the inconvenience in that. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again in the future.

Bemidji, Minnesota
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was a second choice due to a busy time of the year. I was very pleased with the service and attention to detail. Little things matter, like the condition of the towels and the convenient location of the tv channels on a plastic stand alone unit clearly displayed. Discounts available at the two neighboring restaurants. My stay here was highly pleasant and I will be back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jay S
CSDI-GM74, General Manager at Days Inn Marquette, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience during your stay! It's great to hear feedback such as yours. Thank you for the high marks you gave our hotel! We pride ourselves on the exceptional service we give to each and every guest who stays with us!

Lindstrom, Mn
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We landed at this hotel due to the fact our first choice was booked solid. The hotel is dated but clean. The staff were polite and the check in was quick and easy. The room size was average but very clean which means a lot. The prices were average as compared to the other hotels in the area. The pool was clean and the hot tub was hot. It was quiet and the beds were comfortable. We would stay here again.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Motorman423
I took note to your comment that our hotel was very clean. Thank you so much for your kind comment! I did pass that comment on to our housekeeping manager and her staff and they were thrilled! They love to hear such wonderful feedback from our guests. They work very hard to ensure that our hotel cleanliness is beyond exceptional.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize each response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience exceptional. We hope to be of service to you in the future.