All reviews front desk adult hot tub room was clean waffle maker waffles hard boiled eggs free breakfast in town great place to stay would stay here again enjoyed our stay marquette mi first floor northern michigan university the breakfast area nice stay marquette area
Reviewed 6 March 2016

When I returned home after a 2-night stay, I realized I had left my Kindle in the room when I checked out the day before. I called and spoke with Miranda. She checked immediately and called me back verifying she found it. She arranged to ship it to me right away ( I was happy to pay the shipping charge). She could not have been more professional, courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Avoid first floor room close to breakfast tables, can get noisy. Further down the hall on first floor is no problem.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Brian J, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your acknowledging Miranda and the effort that she gave in assisting you in returning your forgotten item. Miranda is new to our staff but she has done very well so far and we are proud to have her on staff. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

The Marquette day's Inn is one of the best Days's Inn That we have stayed at. Great people and a good breakfast to start your day.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel. We have a great staff ! We have always worked very closely with our staff to ensure the best guest service while offering affordable and comfortable accommodations for our guests. We thank you for being our guests.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

I had an unexpected stay in Marquette recently and was treated by the desk clerk with a warm and helpful smile.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Brian J, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We work very close with all of our staff. We have regular trainings that emphasize and concentrate on customer service. We feel that when we can make a guest feel welcome as soon as they walk through the door that the rest of their stay will be just as ejnoyable. I am very happy to here that you were welcomed that way. Thank you and please come again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2016