All reviews donuts continental breakfast flat screen tv only real issue beds were comfortable the staff was friendly and helpful the breakfast area motel wifi downtown refrigerator highway recliner tub accommodations lake
Reviewed 25 August 2018

nice room good size they need to vacuum under the beds.air conditioner was noisy but if the window was open all you could hear was the cars going by.close to a restaurant and our destination. beds were comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018

After a rather late arrival from Wisconsin, we wound up on the easr end of town rather than the west where most of the hotels are. Choosing the property was more "you wanna try that one?" than it was "there's a motel that looks good," The evaluation was about right. Musty smell, dirty carpets, small rooms. Not a place you'd pick for a repeat performance. Too bad because there's a great restaurant right across the street.

Room tip: Try another property.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I stayed here July 25-26th. It was a nice motel with everything I needed. Large clean room with new recliner, comfy Bed, good A/C, nice shower, flat screen TV, and a good continental breakfast that had all fresh food. It has had some newer updates to it you could see. Quiet too in a location up off the highway. I felt I got a very good deal!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Marquette is such a natural wonder, why would you spend so much money on a hotel? You wouldn’t. We stayed at the Value Host a few times and it’s always been clean and we saved enough money to stay another day. Grocery store in walking distance is great for salad bar and hot food bar. Downtown is in walking distance if you have decent shoes and decent weather.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
valuehostmotorinn, General Manager at Value Host Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for the nice review. Our team truly appreciates hearing how clean our rooms are and how friendly our staff is. We have been working hard to update and remodel, while keeping the price at the best possible Value. We hope to see you again during your next adventure to Marquette!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

even my wife she already wrote a review, and gave 5 star, I want to encourage the owner of this motel, just I want to imagine if I am the owner , I will get a good deal from ECONO FOOD ( slices of ham , chees , turkey, etc ) and scrambled eggs or boiled eggs and change the breakfast, no one like the ((continental breakfast)), so with the new breakfast I will pull more customers and just I will add 20 dollars to each room, still with the range of ( 100) dollars with this delicious breakfast will be better than ( 175- 195) dollars of other Luxury hotels, even if I will sacrifice one room to make a kitchen to cook I will do that. God Bless you

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
valuehostmotorinn, General Manager at Value Host Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for the review and suggestions! We have new management and we have already started updating our breakfast and have managed to add a few things you mentioned and still keep our prices affordable. We plan on more great changes to come. Thank you for patronage.