Econo Lodge Lakeside
US$104
US$99
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
US$127
US$116
Comfort Suites Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$149
Landmark Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$135
Landmark Inn
Days Inn Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$118
Travelocity
Value Host Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$71
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleangreat view of lakeolder propertysmall dogno elevatornice staymicrowave and fridgewafflespictured rockstwo queen bedsnice breakfastfree breakfastcoffee makerconvenient locationvery nice hotelwe've stayedmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We really enjoyed the location of this hotel. Things were a bit dusty as US41 was under construction at this time. I wish it had a pool as it was unusually hot this time of year, but a nice mile hike on the bike path across US 41 will take you to the rest area and behind there you can get into Lake Superior.

That will most definately cool you off.

My parents had one room on one side of the building and us on another. The rooms had two sinks and that was very nice. The breakfast was pretty decent for continental style, and good for our visits into Marquette and the surrounding area. Would recommend and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2012

This is my favorite place to stay in Marquette. I have options to stay at more high end places, but I prefer Lakeside. Yeah its a little dated, but the rooms are clean and comfortable. I stayed for 6 nights while working and it fit the bill nicely.

I have stayed here on two occasions, the bottom floor of the annex building for 6 nights and at the drive up building. Both were comfortable but the rooms on the bottom floor annex were bigger.

They fit the bill for the lower price. The staff is friendly and helpful. I will be back again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank James P
Reviewed 5 July 2012

On a recent vacation at the Econo Lodge Lakeside Marquette. I was given a room that was inadequately maintained. The room had a mildew oder. The tub was so stained or filthy I wore flip flops in the shower. The walls were obviously overlooked for months. There were what appeared to be feces stains on the wall. A definite lack managerial over sight of the cleaning process. The house keeper should be fired, and the manager as well. Of the 4 rooms we occupied on our trip ELLM was the highest price, and the lowest quality. I give them a 1 rating because minus numbers were not available.

Room Tip: Stay away from the exits. Smoking residents fill the hall with smoke, and it filters into the closest rooms. I am a nonsmoker and was charged a fee for smoking in the room. I have tried to contest this charge, but I can not get a manager to call me back. It has been 10 days!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank b k
Reviewed 30 June 2012

It was very clean and the room was large and comfortable. The price was reasonable for the location and time of year. It is right on the lake. The view from the second story rooms is remarkable and even the view from outside on ground level is pretty. There is construction currently underway right in front of the motel, but a lot of progress was made in just the 3 days we were there. The staff is very friendly and efficient. The breakfast provided as part of the room price is ok, but not as good as some motels we stay in. It is a short and easy drive to downtown Marquette and less than an hour from Pictured Rocks. We would stay there again without a doubt.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Our stay was nice, friendly staff. Since it is next to a main roadway it is very busy sometimes hard to get in. The breakfast was nice, the food was in store bought patties so everything had to be warmed up. Rooms were nice with 2 sinks and the place is kept up. There is road construction currently taking place on the roadway in front of it, but other than that my stay was nice!

• Stayed: June 2012