Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront
Comfort Suites Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$205
ComfortSuites
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$168
US$154
US$166
US$152
Days Inn Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$106
Landmark Inn
US$158
Staybridge.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewslake superiorsalt water poolore docklake viewgreat hotelwarm cookieswalking distance to downtownthe breakfast areabike pathlittle priceylower harborfresh fruitin townfitness centerexcellent stayfront desk staffstaff was friendly
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great Views and location;we really enjoyed our stay! A very nice town, and right near the restaurants and downtown. They hotel was very clean, and quiet. We will definitely be staying here again! It can be hard to find a good hotel in the UP...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reed B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your thoughtful review. It is always great when our guests share their experiences with others. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your return to the Marquette area.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in October. Sorry about the late review. Our stay was during homecoming or parents weekend at NMU, there was an overwhelming amount of loud intoxicated people in the halls on the main floor where our room was. The night before we left for home, we got about an hour of sleep. We complained on checkout and the staff refunded us a night! With the price of the rooms, this was greatly appreciated! They had several complaints of the noise and made it right for their guests! We would stay here again...great location in downtown MQT!

• Stayed: October 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. Although I was glad to read in your review that our staff made it right, I understand that you were disappointed with the noise, I sincerely apologize for this. We are always listening to our guests and I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our hotel.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Definitely the nicest Hampton Inns or other brands I have stayed at. (I travel a minimum of 50 nights a year. Friendly front desk, excellent views of Lake Superior, and a nice breakfast area. We have stayed here three times with the family. Located on the biking/running trail that hugs Lake Superior. I rode my mountain bike on the paved trail for a few miles this morning. The kids give the pool thumbs up.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gbtraveler2
Reed B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay. Our staff takes great pride in providing the best possible service. Again thank you for posting a review and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our stay at the Hampton in Marquette was an exceedingly positive experience from the moment I booked the room until our departure.
I originally contacted them about a reservation several months in advance and told them the visit was for a special anniversary my wife and I were celebrating. I explained the room type I was looking for and they promised to do their best.
The room ended up being exactly what I asked for and the service from every employee we encountered was exceptional.
We enjoyed the easy walk to town and appreciated the suggestions from the front desk as to where to eat and drink.
My wife and I both thought they did an excellent job with breakfast and as others have mentioned the venue was outstanding.
I really appreciated the exercise room and the other guests I talked to agreed the facility was far better than most hotels offer.
I'm not sure if/when we'll ever get back to Marquette but I can assure you I know exactly where we'll stay if we do.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reed B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

I am Reed Benton General Manager at the Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience on TripAdvisor for others to see. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to the Marquette area.

Warm Regards,
Reed Benton

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed at the Hampton in Marquette Michigan for a family vacation. Upon arrival and throughout our stay the staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel and room was very clean. The breakfast in the mornings were very good and plentiful . I especially enjoyed the 24 hour coffee , hot chocolate and yummy cookies. The hotel is right on Lake Superior. Beautiful location and walking distance to restaurants in town. I plan on staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the Marquette area. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your return.