“Great service”

Applebee's
Ranked #56 of 119 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Lots of love from the staff who cannot help you enough, maybe I had one more Margarita than I should but hey with steak that good who could blame me... I had two and they were delicious!

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had the 2 for $24.00. Found this to be a very good deal and the food was more than we could eat. 2 Doggie bags to go. The service was outstanding by the entire staff. Never had to ask for drink refills they would show up at the right time. Even when the place got busy you were still checked on by your waitress and other staff members. It is nice to see a business with a good team work atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were in Marquette, MI watching our 4 grandchildren and we took them to Applebee's. The children's menu has many choices and is very reasonably priced. My husband had the steak with Vidalia onions and he said it was excellent. I had the Oriental chicken salad and it was one of the best I've ever had. It's one of my favorite things:) Our waitress did an excellent job with the children and we definitely would go back there next time we are in Marquette.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The food there is always okay, but often times the service is in need of serious help. We were there recently and the steak my wife got was well-done when she asked for it to be medium-rare. They apologized and said they would replace it. They did just that, but it took 20+ minutes to replace. By that time I had finished my meal and our daughter was getting anxious. The waiter did apologize and said that four steaks had been returned all around the same time. It makes you wonder about the cook. Then the worst part of this was that the manager came by, as they always do, and asked how the meal was going. He had no idea about the problem we had and honestly he did not really seem to care what we had to tell him. He was just making his rounds. He should have known what our concern was because his waiter knew we had been waiting for so long and he should have made an effort himself to apologize and not just show up without a clue. We did not tell him because we didn't think it mattered at this point because he could care less about us. The waiter was pleasant and my food was good, but the management really needs to at least act like they care! I will go back, and I have since (and the same manager made the same rounds without any actual concern) because it is the only one in our area and it is a nice restaurant with descent food and most of the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

After a very demanding day, it was nice to sit down to a hot fresh meal. My server Logan, made sure that my dining experience was the best. I had a light meal with a salad, baked potato & a delicious cup of the soup of the day, potato bacon & cheese. When traveling, it's great to stop at any Applebee's and have an excellent meal.