Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI
US$93
US$88
Comfort Suites Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$74
Landmark Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$169
Landmark Inn
Days Inn Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$90
Priceline
My Place Hotel-Marquette, MI(Marquette)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingscookiesfront deskbreakfast roomnice stayin townnice hotelclean roomsfitness centerbreakfast staffquiet rooma great place to stayparking lotwe've stayedhot breakfastup to datemarquette area
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Wonderful experience. Wonderful accommodations. Wonderful hot breakfast. Wonderful staff. Did I say "wonderful"? Absolutely. Loved having the fruit, cookies & beverages available 24/7. They have the most comfortable beds anywhere. Love that! Just a wonderful experience. We will stay at Country Inn & Suites again when we have a need to stay overnight in Marquette. Thank you for everything nice people.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
CountryInnMarquette, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

We're thrilled to read of your "wonderful" experience at our property! Our beds are consistently mentioned from our guests as a highlight of their stay; I'm glad you agree! We are honored you plan to stay again on your next trip through the area and look forward to hosting you.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stay here every time we visit Marquette, MI. Great breakfast buffet included in the price of the hotel room. Reasonable rates and a VERY personable and accommodating staff. Rooms are well maintained and very clean. Staff is extremely friendly.

Room Tip: We prefer third floor so there is no noise above the room, however this hotel is VERY quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RobinJJ

We appreciate you writing about your stays with us! We're honored to have you as a repeat guest and are so pleased to provide you with a consistent quality experience. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Marquette!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Beautiful, clean, newer hotel. I would recommend highly. Clean spacious room, clean bathroom, inviting hallways. I loved the breakfast selections. Well done Country Inn!

I am rating service as very good instead of excellent because we didn't have any requests or encounters with crew. Simply picked up our keys and that was it. But they all seemed to do their jobs.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
CountryInnMarquette, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

We're so glad to have had the opportunity to host you on your recent visit to Marquette! Thanks for taking your time to review your experience. I'm happy to read you had a pleasant stay and would highly recommend our property to others. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again the next time your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My family recently stayed at this facility for a wedding we attended in Marquette, MI. This was our first experience with this chain and I must say we were very much impressed. The rooms was fabulous, very clean, smelled fresh and the decor was lovely. The staff were very friendly and were always smiling. The breakfast was delicious and had a different variety both days. Everything was fresh and hot. The bed was so comfortable. Usually I have a hard time sleeping the first night but not here - very comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I always like to stay on the top floor that way I don't hear footsteps but this facility seemed very soundproof. There were kids there for a skiing weekend and we hardly heard anything. I would recommend the front rooms - you look out at the street but you can see Lake Superior from your window - very nice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
CountryInnMarquette, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

We're so pleased you chose our property during your recent visit to Marquette. I'm happy to hear you were most impressed with each aspect of your stay and were able to take advantage of our included Be Our Guest breakfast. Our guests consistently comment about the comfort of our mattresses; I'm glad you slept well! Our staff takes great pride in ensuring each and every guest is well taken care of and will enjoy hearing your feedback. We hope to have the honor of hosting you again on any future visit to our area.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed here in September for only one night and I was extremely impressed with the customer service by the front desk staff. My first criteria for a hotel is that it is clean, the Country Inn & Suites met this criteria. Next is to receive good customer service from the staff. This hotel goes way beyond good - it is excellent. We had arrived late, it was dark and we didn't know where to eat but with the help of one of the front desk clerks, we had a selection of restaurants and a map with directions. I was really impressed with this and thankful for the help. If in Marquette, this is where to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
CountryInnMarquette, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you for taking your time to share regarding your stay last fall. I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself and your top criteria of cleanliness and customer service were met to your satisfaction. We make it our goal to ensure each guest has a pleasant visit while staying with us. We hope to have the opportunity of seeing you again when you pass this way.