All reviews co op downtown area in town within walking distance room was clean northern michigan university pleasant stay free breakfast indoor pool business trip hot tub great place to stay up to date would stay again annex wedding lounge
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I’ve traveled to Marquette numerous times over the past 6 years to see my son. I’ve always stayed at this location and have never had a bad experience!! Great location to downtown and only 3 blocks from where my son lives. Will never stay anywhere else.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
anna8197, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you so much for the outstanding review of the Ramada by Wyndham Marquette. Our entire team appreciates your loyalty to our hotel. I hope we will see you again soon! Larisa C.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The rooms are large and reasonably clean, but the rest of the hotel is shabby and smelly. For the money, this is a very poor value. We stayed with a dog, which put us in the "east wing," which turns out to be another building. No elevators, lots of stairs to haul luggage up and down.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. The East building is normally very popular with our guests as it allows them to park close to their rooms, and they also have larger rooms. We do allow dogs in the main building on the first floor when rooms are available. What we have found is most pet owners want to be in the East building as there is only two floors, and no elevator noise to aggravate their pets. In the future, if you want to be in the main building, please let our desk clerk know when making your reservation and they will do the best they can to meet your request. Sincerely, Larisa C.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff gave me directions to various places, thank you. Nice room, ‘fridge, microwave, etc. Very nice pool and hot tub - spa area, which is important to me.

The restaurant and bar-lounge look nice, and seem to have a local clientele as well as for the guests, although I didn’t get a chance to try them. Good parking.

I would choose to stay here again if I visit Marquette.

Trip type: Travelled solo
anna8197, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for the nice review of the Ramada by Wyndham Marquette. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Hopefully you had a chance to explore our beautiful city. Being located in the heart of Downtown Marquette is ideal for our guests to get out and walk to the many eateries, pubs and local shops. I hope you will have another opportunity to visit in the near future. Sincerely, Larisa C.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Stay here every year on our annual trip to Marquette. Location is excellent and we can walk to many bars and restaurants downtown along with shopping and the harbor. Rooms clean, pool very nice and pets acceptable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the lovely review of the Ramada by Wyndham Marquette. I agree, we do have an excellent location. Our guests certainly enjoy being able to walk out our doors and explore our beautiful city. From the sounds of it, you have an annual trip that you make every year. I hope we will see you again next summer. Warm Regards, Larisa C.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We choose this Ramada because of the location to downtown. Not right downtown but everything downtown was walkable from the location.Our room, 310, however, was a big disappointment. The bathroom smelled of as if someone had just used it, but no one had. The air conditioner has two settings for cooling. Cooling Low and Cooling High. Neither one worked to cool the room. We slept in a hot, stuffy, smelly room.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Our goal is to always have each guest leave our hotel happy. I am soo sorry we fell short with you. I have already spoken with our Executive Housekeeper and Chief Engineer to have them follow up on your comments. I hope this will not deter you from staying with us in the future. What you experienced is not the norm at our hotel. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your stay further, please feel free to contact me at 906-315-4224. Sincerely, Larisa C.