All reviewscoffee tableparking lotopen until midnightwafflesgreat place to staybreakfast staffexercise roomother hotelshot tubpresque isle parkwonderful hotelup to datestaff was very friendly and helpfulfridge and microwaveroom was largefree breakfastgreat room
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I have been required to travel to Marquette, Michigan for my job every two weeks for the past month; I am here currently for the third time; and have a minimum of 4 more trips to this town on my work schedule. I have nothing but praise for this facility, starting with the management and going down the line to the front desk staff, housekeeping and the sweet lady that sets up the meeting room. I travel a great deal for work and my professional organization; and have stayed at many different hotels. I can honestly say that this hotel is the cherry on my ice cream -- no other place compares across the board & including ALL staff and the accommodations!! Everything is convenient with the hotel's proximity, including a great restaurant (Hudson's) which shares the parking lot!! It is very evident that customer service is on the top of the list as a standard for this hotel!

Room Tip: My personal preference is a ground floor room because I have to bring so much training equipment, and this allows me more convenient access to get my things from my car, and also to haul the training material to the meeting room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
ComfortSuitesGM74, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Thank you for your extremely kind review. Comments like yours are very rewarding to share with the staff. I take a great deal of pride in the terrific attitude and eagerness to please that the people I work with show our guests time after time. We are also making a concerted effort to continue to upgrade our accomodations to an even higher level. We've installed larger refrigerators (with freezers) and new microwaves in our rooms, and new fitness center equipment should be arriving any day now. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

This hotel never stops impressing me, I have stayed here for the past three years during the late August. It is very clean, has very helpful staff, and the location is great (right on the main drag).

Room Tip: I would ask to be away from the elevator, its pretty loud in the morning (when many people are headed for the free breakfast).
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesGM74, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you for your kind comments about our staff and facilities. It's terrific to hear that we've made enough of an impression for you to continue to return year after year. Be sure to watch our website to see all of the value-added packages that we plan to offer this coming summer that can make your stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Nice clean convenient hotel for Marquette stay. Be advised that this hotel is not downtown; however, it is an easy walk to food and shopping. Bedding is nice; pool, sauna , and hot tub are nice. Plenty of free parking. A good hotel for the Marquette visitor particularly if you have a car. Staff is polite and eager to please.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments. I'm happy that you found our staff accomodating. Another service that we offer Marquette visitors in the summer months is a concierge in our lobby that can help direct our guests to the most scenic areas and best activities that our area has to offer. We are also working diligently to provide our guests direct access to the new Heritage Trail network, hopefully by this coming summer. We hope to see you back here on your next visit to Marquette.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

The hotel is a little ways from the ski area, but the hotel offers their guests a special ski waxing room on the first floor. The breakfast offers a good selections, and the beds are comfortable. There are a few restaurants in walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We've worked very hard to accomodate our skiing guests. Our unique ski waxing room has been a big hit with both downhill and cross country skiiers coming to the areas. We've had great success this season with our Marquette Mountain downhill skiing packages and we're only a short distance from the outstanding Noquemanon Trail Network. There's still time to come back this year. If not we hope to see you again next season.

Reviewed 27 December 2011

As a surprise for my husband David's 50th birthday we stayed at your lovely hotel in the King Jacusi Sweet. The whole ecperience was the BEST! Evberyone from the front desk folks to the manager was more than accomadating. I will highly recommend this establishment to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: the Jacusi sweet is the best and so clean and relaxing!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments. We're very happy that we could help to make your experience a memorable one. We have a total of 5 whirlpool suite rooms, with two of those featuring the whirlpool right in the room and a deluxe pillow-top king bed. We hope to see you back again for David's 51st birthday, or any other special occasion!