“Love that place”

Hampton Inn Marshall
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Whenever I'm in that part of the country, I spend time at the Hampton in Marshall, MI because it jus like being at home: the front desk staff are warm and inviting and Joan, our kitchen mom is so sweet, helpful and always ready to serve what you like or whatever makes you feel at home/comfortable.

I will be back in MI during June and wouldn't miss at least one night there (I have family in MI).
Gwen

Room Tip: All the rooms are good but I especially like the ones on the third floor in the back because of the...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gwen H

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Nice hotel, nothing exceptional. A little over priced for one person for one night. Help in breakfast area should keep a better eye on items that are low or out and make sure they are refilled. I am continuing with this review only because TripAdvisor will not accept less than 200 characters. Don't really know why they need a minimum of 200 characters if the review can be done with less.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This Hampton is one of the best i have stayed at. Staff very friendly and greeted me everytime i entered or exited the hotel. Rooms were very clean including bathroom. I would stay their again without any reservations of my choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Exactly what you would expect from the trusted Hampton brand; clean, friendly, comfortable. And best price/value option, especially for Hilton Honors members. Great breakfast items suitable for the whole family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank E. F
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Was in Marshal On a Business trip. Stayed at the Hampton Inn. The Night Manager was in a sweat shirt to check me in. Not good for Hampton. The over dress Kid they had walking around looking important I think he was the manager was rude. The room I was in had a broken window. Wow, Guess Hampton has gone the way of the albatross. You have lost me as a guest.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bigbusiness_10
marla n, Manager at Hampton Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and apologize for the poor service and impression we have made. We will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience moving forward and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel was clean, and the staff was courteous and friendly. The continental breakfast was good. It was stocked with eggs, sausage, "make your own waffles", cereals, muffins and juices. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My family was very satisfied with the Hampton Inn in Marshall Mi. Smelled very clean walking through the halls. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Staff was great and helpful in setting up our IPad with internet. Breakfast was excellent and started at 6am which other hotels in the area did not start early enough for us to get to a volletball tournament. Pool was very clean. Check out was a comfortable 12 noon. Great choice for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshall
Holiday Inn Express Marshall
#7 of 19 in Battle Creek
Best Western Executive Inn
Best Western Executive Inn
#2 of 19 in Battle Creek

Been to Hampton Inn Marshall? Share your experiences!