“Best burger baskets in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stagecoach Inn

Stagecoach Inn
Ranked #10 of 38 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Marshall, Michigan, United States
“Best burger baskets in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

If you are in the mood for a great burger and fries, this is the place to stop. Historic building houses a great atmosphere for a burger and beer. TVs surround the bar for the sports' fans. Easy walk to downtown shopping, too.

Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burger/hog dog place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Great burger-with all sorts of condiment combos. We were there on hot dog monday, when the dogs were .75 all day. Onion rings were exceptional-very crispy with a thin batter. Old-time atmosphere was enjoyable. Great little town for a relaxing shopping afternoon, with lots of nice antique shops. Can't wait to travel out this way again without a schedule.

• Visited August 2013
Coldwater
“Would not recommend!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

The Stage coach in is located in the heart of downtown Marshall Michigan. I visited this establishment on a MONDAY night and was not impressed. First, the food took for ever to get to our table, at least a half hour for Hamburger baskets. They brought half the order then served three other tables and then I got my food. When my food did arrive the fries were cold. I sent them back and then we waited and waited ,and waited some more and then a different waitress came over to ask how everything was and got us more drinks and ask if we wanted our bill. They did comp a round of drinks. And the hamburgers were nothing special. I had heard that they were these great burgers and we must try them, but very basic and average no wow factor. Alot has to go wrong for me to give a bad review but this is a no brainer. Dont waist your time, spend a few more dollars and go to "SHULERS" right around the corner.

• Visited July 2013
Olivet
“Ho hum,,,,,,”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

I don't know what the fuss is about their hamburgers, I,ve been there twice and wasn't impressed at all. They supposedly have been voted the best burger in the area, by who? The bun was way bigger than the burger. Where's the beef? You get one drink, no refills on your pop, and try to get a waitress... I was sucking on ice cubes to wash my meal down. No thanks, wont be going back.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank OlivetBonvoyage
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great pub burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

Not fancy by any means but friendly staff and delicious burgers and crispy fries. I've also had the shrimp baskets. Reasonably priced.

Visited February 2013