“Stay - May 7-8, 2014”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Marshall
Northville, Michigan
“Stay - May 7-8, 2014”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This was not the first time that I have stayed here, but the first time in several months. As always, the Staff was very friendly and efficient. Since my last visit, the breakfast offerings have been upgraded. I appreciated that!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Hi Bruce C,

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay at Comfort Inn of Marshall. It was great to have you stay with us, and I'm very pleased to see you enjoyed the hot breakfast. We think it's pretty great, although our opinion is biased, it's great to get confirmation of our opinions!

I will be sure to share your comments with the Team. Feedback such as yours gives our Team the opportunity to improve upon our service and products in order to make every guest's stay the best possible.

Thank you again for the review, and we certainly hope to see you in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any future reservation needs you may have.

Comfort Inn - Marshall

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Holt, Michigan
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I booked my room here through hotwire so I was not aware of where I would be staying until after the booking was complete. What a lovely surprise. All staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and appeared newly remodeled. Each room has a refrigerator with freezer, microwave, coffee pot, hair dryer, and iron/ironing board. There was a well-maintained indoor pool and full hot breakfast each morning. The hotel is near shopping and restaurants, convenient to the expressway, and a 5 minute drive to Firekeepers Casino.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello slondo56!

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn of Marshall. It gives me great pride to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and all of our amenities. I will be sure to share your comments with the Team, as we always enjoy getting feedback from our guests, especially when the feedback is so lovely!

Your comments make it possible for our Team to provide the best service and product that we possibly can, and we definitely enjoy hearing about a great stay!

Thank you again for your review, and please let us know if we can assist you with any future reservations.

Whiting, Indiana
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is one of my favorite stops
I am a diamond member they treat me good always give me my favorite upgrade and thanks to all the front desk they help me you guys rock. And keep up the good Hardwork.

• Stayed April 2014
Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Hello Juandiazlopez,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Comfort Inn of Marshall. Our Team works very hard to ensure every guest has a great stay, and I'm very pleased to see we hit the mark and the Team did a great job taking care of you.

I will be sure to share your comments with the Team, as always we enjoy getting feedback from our guests, especially when it is so pleasant! We will be sure to take care of you as always when you are back to visit, and we look forward to seeing you!

Thank you again for the review and kind words, we'll see you next time!

Taylor, Michigan
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed her for one night as a weekend getaway. The room was very nice, and even though I was near the lobby and laundry facilities, was also surprisingly quiet. The location was perfect for getting to my 2 planned activities - Dark Horse Brewery, and Firekeepers Casino. You can get to the casino in less than 10 minutes via Michigan Avenue, instead of getting back on the freeway. There is also a shopping center right across from the hotel, with a Kmart and a grocery store just in case you forgot something or need some munchies. My room cost ($89) was VERY reasonable for what I got, including the well-stocked breakfast and the nice, clean pool area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Hi 12teamgirl!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Comfort Inn of Marshall. We take great pride in providing the best guest experience possible, and I'm glad to see we could make your stay a great one. I will be sure to share your comments with the Team, as we always enjoy getting such lovely feedback!

Thank you again for the review and such nice comments, and thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn of Marshall as your home away from home.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area. Please give us a call if we can assist you with any future reservations.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed overbite after seeing Don Rickles at Firekeepers Casino. The room was very clean, and in excellent shape (except for a squeaky refrigerator door!). There were plenty of towels, and the bedding was nice and comfy, except that the pillows were too firm-but after all, I did not expect luxury-quality pillows! The free breakfast was delicious, with very good coffee, pastries, and sausage-and-biscuits. There was also juice, cereal eggs, yogurt, and a do-it-yourself waffle maker, along with bagels and toast. We feel that we got great value for our money!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Hi Anita M!

Thank you for your review of your stay at the Comfort Inn of Marshall. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our Team did a great job taking care of you.

I will be sure to share your comments with the Team, as we always welcome guest feedback, and it makes us proud to get such a nice review.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Fraser, Michigan
Reviewed 27 March 2014

From the moment I arrived Leann. Was very friendly and check in was a breeze. Great breakfast in the morning and the soup and cookies in the evening made me feel like this place actually cared about there guests. To top it off the rooms were extra clean and the linens seem to be in like new condition.

• Stayed March 2014
Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Hello Davethorn!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Comfort Inn of Marshall. We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay, and that our Team did a great job taking care of you.

I will be sure to share your comments with Team, especially LeeAnna, as we always enjoy getting feedback from our guests, especially when it is such great feedback!

Thank you again for the review, and we hope to see you again!

Tehkummah, Canada
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The staff was friendly and welcoming--at our request the desk clerk made a dinner suggestion which we thoroughly enjoyed--downtown to the Stagecoach Bar. The hamburger I had was specially concocted to my wishes and was better than the one I had had at Margaritaville in Fla. A Grand Rapids brew was suggested and it was most delicious. The downtown area looked fantastic although it was a Sunday and stores were closed. On returning to the hotel we enjoyed the sauna, pool and hot tub before retiring. After a great night's sleep we enjoyed a delicious hot breakfast. If in the area we will definitely stop there again. Mary H.

Room Tip: It helps to know what you are looking for. We used the CAA guidebook when travelling and stopped be...