“Very Good”

Comfort Inn Marshall
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Excellent pool, good breakfast. Comfy beds, clean rooms. No elevator, but only two floors.

Safe and quiet location.

Friendly staff.

200 minimum characters seems a bit much. How verbose do I need to be?

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kurt K
Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Hi Kurt K!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Comfort Inn of Marshall. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us.

I will be sure to share your comments with the Team, as we always enjoy getting feedback from our guests, especially when the feedback is so nice.

We look forward to seeing you again, next time you are in the Marshall area.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stay here often and i love it. The rooms are always clean and fresh. The staff that ive had contact with gave me phenominal service. I was always greeted with a smile.I jus wish they would accommodate early check ins.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Deanna T
Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Hi DeeandTodd!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at the Comfort Inn of Marshall. It gives me great pride to see that you enjoy staying with us. I will be sure to share your comment with the Team, as we always enjoy hearing from our guests, especially when it is such nice feedback!

I'm so sorry we have not been able to accommodate an early check in for you. We are more than happy to allow an early check-in, if we have the rooms clean and available. Any time you have a reservation, I would suggest checking with us the morning of for availability.

We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

While this hotel is nothing fancy it is solidly pleasant, clean, and has good size rooms. The outside of the hotel looks very plain but once you get inside it is nicely done. Don't be put off by the empty parking lot - a lot of people park in the back. The pool area is well maintained and large. We were the only ones in it all Saturday evening which my kids loved. The beds were comfortable and the room was cozy with adequate space for a family of four. The bathroom is a little small but plenty adequate. A hot breakfast is included: waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, bread, juice, coffee and fruit. For the price of this hotel you get a lot.
This hotel is right off of the freeway and near tons of fast food places, gas stations, grocery and so on. The historic part of town is 1-2 miles down the road. It's definitely worth a peak, lovely fountain in the downtown and lots of historical markers. The hotel staff made some good recommendations of local restaurants.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eileen F
Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Hello Eileen F!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at the Comfort Inn of Marshall. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay not only with us, but in our lovely little town of Marshall as well. We are pretty proud to be located it such a great place with so much history and hospitality. I'm also glad to see that our Team made good restaurant recommendations for you.
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay, and choosing to stay with the Comfort Inn. It was a pleasure, and I will be sure to share your comments with the Team, as we always enjoy getting feedback from our guests, especially when it is so nice!

Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Everything about this hotel was very, very good, except for a mercilessly poor WiFi. The hotel staff called their internet provider but they were unable to do anything. When you could connect at all, the pages loaded s l o w l y and then would disconnect after a few minutes. I could take my laptop down to the lobby and it worked fine as long as I was there. The problem is most likely common to only certain parts of the hotel. Unfortunately, I was in that part.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank barnum349
Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Hello Barnum349!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Comfort Inn of Marshall. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and your feedback is what helps us improve on the product and services we offer in order to make every stay the best possible.

I apologize the WIFI was not working exceptionally during your stay. We will surely have our technicians look into the WIFI issue, so that we can ensure this doesn't happen again. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay otherwise. I will be sure to share your comments with the Team, as we enjoy getting feedback from our guests.

We do hope that we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Visited a company just down the street and ate at dark horse brewery about a mile away. Nice place some updating going on of carpets showed they still care. Breakfast good and fast. No problems on chef in or checkout. Just 1 night stay. Would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Hello Jimha123!

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with the Comfort Inn. It give us pride to see that you enjoyed your stay, and were able to experience at Dark Horse, a nice gem in our little town of Marshall.

I will be sure to share your comments with the Team, as we always enjoy getting feedback from our guests, especially when it is so pleasant!

We will look forward to seeing you if you are in the area again for business, or even just for pleasure. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was the first time we stayed at this hotel. Rooms were updated, nicely decorated and we even had a refrigerator. Hotel overall was very clean and quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great! The pool and hot tub needed some minor repairs but was overall enjoyable. There was a sauna in the pool area as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hi Liz S!

I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your visit, and of course I will share your comments with the Team. We always enjoy getting such lovely feedback, and it serves as encouragement that what we do makes a difference.

Thank you again for the review, and we do hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Friendly staff, very clean updated rooms. Breakfast was great! Set back in office park was the only problem. Highly recommended, and will definitely stay here again! Close to any shopping or restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014
Jessica N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Hi Shawn M!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Comfort Inn of Marshall. We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your visit, and I will of course share your feedback with the Team, as we always enjoy getting feedback from our guests, and a little positive reinforcement goes a long way!

Thank you again for the review, and for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Comfort Inn - Marshall

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshall
Hampton Inn Marshall
#3 of 19 in Battle Creek
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#9 of 19 in Battle Creek

Been to Comfort Inn Marshall? Share your experiences!