Sierra Sands Family Lodge
White Lake Motel(Whitehall)
Nova Motel(Ludington)
  • Pool
  • Spa
All reviewscontinental breakfastpool and hot tubsilver lakecinnamon rollsfire pitgreat place to stayfamily suitedonut holesclean roomsthis past weekendworked greatwelcoming staffmini fridge and microwavefamily vacationmichigan adventurethe location is perfecthot coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed here while visiting the dunes. It was very nice, clean, very friendly staff, and affordable. Both frond desk staff I spoke to were very friendly and genuinely seemed to want to make sure we had a great visit to the area.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I think my title probably says it all, but I can go on and on about our stay. I have never been to a hotel where the entire staff was all so helpful, nice and pleasant, even the cleaning ladies. The pool was crystal clear. I didn't get it but it sure was inviting. Our room was exactly as shown on their website CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! Coffee was available in the mornings and they had a nice continental breakfast. AND if you want a souvenir shirt or sweatshirt, they have a nice selection and the best prices. Thank you Sierra Sands, we will be back to see you again.

Room Tip: we were on the ground floor with kids jumping on and off the beds above us, at least that is what it sounded like, so if your temper is short get a room on the top floor. it didn't bother us.
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in family suite, which had bunk beds and queen bed. Room was very clean! Staff was very nice and helpful. This hotel makes sure that you are happy and will make any effort to do so. If my family was coming back to this area I would stay here for sure.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2014

It has been 8 years since last time I was at Silver Lake and I stayed at the Sierra Sands then, so I went with what I know. I brought my boys for their first time to the dunes and got a deluxe room. WOW, the resort is better than I remember! The rooms are like brand new, the pool and hot tub are spot on, and the entire facility is so clean. Staff is over the top and are always willing to help or just chat. ( thanks for the restaurant options) After riding all day it was nice to wind down back at the hotel or sit by one of the amazing fire pits and talk with other guests. Parking lots are under surveillance so no worries about the trailer. Thank you so much! We will be back. The Goetz's

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My family stayed here just this past weekend and loved it. Very clean, practical and very close to all the attractions but quiet. The playground was great for the kids and they have 2 fire pits in the back. Get there early enough to reserve it. Only complaint is that they don't supply the wood, you have to buy it somewhere in town. Pool was very clean and towels were available at all times. I would recommend this hotel to my friends, definitely! Michigan Adventure was just 40 min away, really easy drive, spent a day there. Had a blast!

Room Tip: Any room in this place would do!