“Silver Creek RV Resort is unbeatable”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mears
Silver Creek RV Resort
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Silver Creek RV Resort is unbeatable”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We enjoyed our visit so much. We have been coming there since 2008 and will continue to do so.
Everyone is so nice. The park is so peaceful. No rowdy teens, no unruly pets. The few extra dollars per night is my guarantee that we can enjoy our vacation with no riff-raff. The showers and restrooms are so clean. The grounds are immaculate. The staff are unbelievable and so accommodating. No walking to the dumpsters. Leave your trash bag at the end of your spot and it gets picked up within 1 hour. Had a bon-fire... no worries. Someone will be by in the morning to clean out your fire-ring. Have a pet, no worries. The park supplies collection bags and disposal containers in the pet walking area, next to the woods. They even have Park Models (cabins) to use if you don't have a camper.
I can't say enough about this camp ground. Around the corner from Dune Rides, boat, jet-ski and jeep rentals for Silver Lake or the Dunes. Restaurants, gift shops, Go-Carts, the beach, and much, much more.
If you love the out-doors and want a wonderful experience, try Silver Creek RV Resort. I promise you'll be back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Brian_Cindi

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
mentor, ohio
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is by far not camping. This is the nicest rv resort I have ever been to. The pictures online don't even come close to how nice this is. Nice pool clean. Class and an a1 resort. They have sprinkler system at ever site. From the outside you can't tell how nice the resort is inside. Good location we walked down to the main area. I wish every resort was like this. We stayed at Jellystone first night because they were booked here. It was great for kids but we were on dirt with a very uneven site. Stay here trust me.

Room Tip: All pads have easy backing in I had a large toy hauler no problem.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dave S
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Very clean, everyone was nice, great paved sites that were flat. Bathrooms cleaned daily. Recommend to anyone. Will come again. No tents but great for the large motor homes and 5th wheels. Can ride bikes from campground to downtown Mears on bike trail.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank jck-camping
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 24 July 2013

It's been a few years since I have been here (2009), but this campground was very nice. It was for RVs only--no tent camping allowed. The sites were really big and had full hookups. They had a big pool and hot tub. I remember there being lots of room to walk my dog.

I liked the location, and it was just a very short drive to get to Silver Lake, the Lake Michigan Beaches or any of the area attractions.

I would recommend this place, and I would definitely camp there again if I visit the area.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Camperzzzz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mears
Dunes Express Inn & Suites
Best Western Lakewinds
Best Western Lakewinds
#3 of 17 in Ludington
Hart House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Silver Creek RV Resort? Share your experiences!