“AMAZING PIZZA !!”

Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: An Amazing location for your family & friends to enjoy a wonderful meal!
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I went on a couple's vacation to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Mears, Michigan and we happened to come to this pizza place by mistake. Never had I have more amazing pizza than the ones I have had at this place. My mouth is actually watering just thinking about it. The food was exception.

But not ony that, the customer service was amazing, comparable to none other in any restaurant that I have been to. Everyone was coming up to our table and asking how our food is or just talking about the place in general. It was so friendly and the trip to this place was completely worth it. It was so good that we wanted to come back to this place and give it a second visit on the same trip.

You have to try the Bucket Bread with garlic and the Pizza from this place !!

1  Thank Samantha J