“Friendly and clean”

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Midland
Petoskey, Michigan
“Friendly and clean”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed with the family for the night and everything in clean, working and newer. Friendly staff! Although easy to see somewhat of a challenge to find the entrance of the property via mapquest. Breakfast was typical of SpringHill. Close to major stores and Starbucks.

Stayed January 2014
jody_cooley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you very much for the kind words regarding our hotel and staff, we hope you will consider staying again with us in the very near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed one night in this newer hotel. We had a great sleep in a clean & comfortable room. Breakfast was very good. Check-in & check-out were both smooth with friendly staff. Nice area near the mall, restaurants, & other stores.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
jody_cooley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a review, we so appreciate your comments, and hope that in the near future you will stay with us again.
Grand Haven, Mi
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My husband checked us in and said he was treated like royalty! The folks at the front desk were extremely attentive and eager to serve. The room was exceptionally clean and well appointed. We needed extra shampoo and the staff had it there faster than I could have imagined. The beds were very comfy and the room overall was very spacious and modern. The breakfast was wonderful, lots of choices and very clean. The kids loved the pool and hot tub! If we are in the area again this will be our first choice.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
jody_cooley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay, thank you for the kind words, and we hope to see you again in the near future! Safe travels home.
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My parents and I stayed here while in Midland. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. I wish there was a door separating the sitting area and bedroom for more privacy. Mom raved about the shower. My Dad thought that the Breakfast bar was one of the best he'd seen in a hotel before. I loved the heated pool and hot tub very relaxing. I thought it was great that the hotel staff were able to put two of our family members who were also in town in the room next to us. The gentleman at the front desk as very nice and friendly. Even though I didn't get a chance to use it the Bar looked like and comfortable. The only odd things where that all of the doors inside and out were very heavy. Which made it difficult to open some. The other thing was that the hallway was not well insulated at all. Everywhere else was fine. Whenever I'm back in Midland with my Parents I'm sure we'll be staying here again.

1 Thank tinyqueenb1212
jody_cooley, Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you so for taking the time to write a review, we are so happy you stayed with us, and do hope to see you back in the future!
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 22 October 2013

One of the most comfortable and pleasing hotels I have stayed at. I mean my husband has asked me to rate this, it was so good.
The couch was comfortable and it pulled out to a sofa bed that my adult daughter thought was fine. There is a wall between the excellent bedroom and the living area -- no door. A very pleasing room.
The breakfast buffet was by far the BEST we have ever had and any other hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us! We loved having you! Hope to see you in the near furture.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I travel to Midland quite often for work and I am always pleased with my stay! The staff is always very friendly and remember me by name; the rooms are clean and cozy. I have tried a few other hotels in the area and this one is by far my favorite.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
jody_cooley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
We loved having you stay with us! Thank you for your kind words, we hope to see you in the near future!
Indianapolis, IN
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed here while in town for a family reunion, and it was great. The parking wasn't great due to repaving, but that should be done and problem free by now! We were able to use the front lounge for a quickie family reunion with pizzas and swimming, and it was perfect, the staff was so accommodating. We'll be back!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
jody_cooley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments, we hope you will stay with us again in the near future!