“A wonderful stay”

SpringHill Suites Midland
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The rooms were plenty big enough for the family. Very clean, soft beds and pillows. The staff was very nice and helpful, we checked in pretty late and the guy at the front desk was more then willing to help us with whatever we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and can't wait to come back to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014
jody_cooley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for taking time to write such a favorable review, I look forward to hearing from our guests. I do hope you will stay with us again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Midland

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed with the family for the night and everything in clean, working and newer. Friendly staff! Although easy to see somewhat of a challenge to find the entrance of the property via mapquest. Breakfast was typical of SpringHill. Close to major stores and Starbucks.

Stayed: January 2014
jody_cooley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words regarding our hotel and staff, we hope you will consider staying again with us in the very near future.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed one night in this newer hotel. We had a great sleep in a clean & comfortable room. Breakfast was very good. Check-in & check-out were both smooth with friendly staff. Nice area near the mall, restaurants, & other stores.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
jody_cooley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review, we so appreciate your comments, and hope that in the near future you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My husband checked us in and said he was treated like royalty! The folks at the front desk were extremely attentive and eager to serve. The room was exceptionally clean and well appointed. We needed extra shampoo and the staff had it there faster than I could have imagined. The beds were very comfy and the room overall was very spacious and modern. The breakfast was wonderful, lots of choices and very clean. The kids loved the pool and hot tub! If we are in the area again this will be our first choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
jody_cooley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay, thank you for the kind words, and we hope to see you again in the near future! Safe travels home.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My parents and I stayed here while in Midland. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. I wish there was a door separating the sitting area and bedroom for more privacy. Mom raved about the shower. My Dad thought that the Breakfast bar was one of the best he'd seen in a hotel before. I loved the heated pool and hot tub very relaxing. I thought it was great that the hotel staff were able to put two of our family members who were also in town in the room next to us. The gentleman at the front desk as very nice and friendly. Even though I didn't get a chance to use it the Bar looked like and comfortable. The only odd things where that all of the doors inside and out were very heavy. Which made it difficult to open some. The other thing was that the hallway was not well insulated at all. Everywhere else was fine. Whenever I'm back in Midland with my Parents I'm sure we'll be staying here again.

1  Thank tinyqueenb1212
jody_cooley, Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you so for taking the time to write a review, we are so happy you stayed with us, and do hope to see you back in the future!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

One of the most comfortable and pleasing hotels I have stayed at. I mean my husband has asked me to rate this, it was so good.
The couch was comfortable and it pulled out to a sofa bed that my adult daughter thought was fine. There is a wall between the excellent bedroom and the living area -- no door. A very pleasing room.
The breakfast buffet was by far the BEST we have ever had and any other hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us! We loved having you! Hope to see you in the near furture.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I travel to Midland quite often for work and I am always pleased with my stay! The staff is always very friendly and remember me by name; the rooms are clean and cozy. I have tried a few other hotels in the area and this one is by far my favorite.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
jody_cooley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

We loved having you stay with us! Thank you for your kind words, we hope to see you in the near future!