“Great hotel for a leisurely weekend in Midland!”

SpringHill Suites Midland
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed 11 May 2010

I have stayed at this SpringHill several times, and each time the staff has been wonderful and accomodating. When we walked through the front doors, the staff treated us as if we were coming home with a big smile and warm welcome. The rooms are VERY clean and spacious... they are huge! Every suite has a pull out sofa, mini-fridge and microwave, so you don't need to pay extra for those options. Breakfast was included in the rate and the food and service are top notch. The kids enjoyed the pool and the beautiful hiking path outside as well. The location was excellent, providing many restaurant options, and Dow Gardens wasn't too far away. The hotel has two computers in the business center, allowing me access to my email; and wireless internet is complimentary if you bring a laptop. Anytime I come to Midland, I'll be sure to choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Midland

Reviewed 11 May 2010

I frequently stay at SrpinHill Suite Hotels when I travel (or Marriott family hotels) and SpringHill Suites Midland suprassed the already high expectations that I have when I stay at these hotels. We will continue to stay here when I make trips back to visit family.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2010

Could not get them to give me a proper wakeup call. The morning I needed to be to the airport by 5:30 a.m., they called me 47 minutes late saying they just received the note about my wakeup call. Don't hotels have an automated system for that? Luckily I didn't miss my flight, but it made for a stressful morning and day.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2010

This was my first stay in a Springhill although I have stayed in many other Marriott hotels. The hotel was built in 2008 so it seemed very new, everything looked nice and up to date. I was impressed with the spaciousness of the rooms. Each room is a suite with a desk, sitting area and small kitchenette with microwave, sink and refrigerator. I traveled with my husband who was there on business. I enjoyed the room and the big screen TV.

Breakfast was good, there was a good selection of hot food, eggs, sausage, waffles and oatmeal. Also the typical danishes, toast, cereal, fruit etc. There is also a small bar that is open in the evenings.

The fitness center, pool and hot tub all looked nice although we didn't utilize any of them since we were only staying for one night.

The location of the hotel was good, it was near a mall and several big box stores. If a person didn't mind walking a bit, some of them are within walking distance.

I will definitely be looking at staying in a Springhill next time I travel.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2009

The rooms are very large and are in new condition. Nicely decorated with high quality materials (granite sink and kitchen area, etc) Have flat screen tvs, mini fridge, microwave, and sink. Lots of storage in the kitchen. The breakfast was amazing, the kids loved the scrambled eggs and fresh hot oatmeal. Very pleasant staff and always helpful. Overall great experience!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2009

Very new. Room looked great with small living area with couch, desk, micro, mini fridge. TV swivels from bed to living area. Tub/ toilet are in separate room. In AM, light from sink was smack in my face as there is no door from bedroom to sink area. Large amount of light also came ifrom the bottom edge of the blackout curtains. Verdict---room looks beautiful but not user-friendly for 2 people. Pool was nice but whirlpool had large amount of "suds". Breakfast included eggs, sausage and waffle maker.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2009

The hotel staff was extremely friendly, especially to our 1 1/2 year old twins. Baby cots were available and free of charge (although, they said they only had two - had some other baby been there, it might have been a problem!), and very clean. The room was also very clean, the breakfast was small but had a decent variety and was very filling. High chairs were also available. We usually have a hard time sleeping in the same room with the kids now that they are tall enough to stand up in their cribs and see us, but this place had a partition between the sitting room and the bedroom, so it was a nice setup for us. We did have to rearrange the furniture a bit, but they didn't mind :) A great stay!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family