“Quiet, peaceful, country retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midland
On Eagle's Wings Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Midland B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Chuck & Bethany Goodman are gracious hosts! Never intrusive, but always attentive. This country B&B is a real treat. With only 4 rooms, you are truly away from the maddening crowd. No TV in the Mackinaw room, but you won't miss it. Less that 5 miles away is a little known gem of a restaurant, Shari's at the Willard Hillton. Don't miss it!

Room Tip: The Mackinaw Room has a waterfall gurgling just outside the windows in a nice sitting area.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim P

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Recently enjoyed staying at this Bed and Breakfast with friends. The Innkeepers- Chuck and Bethany were very attentive and friendly. The breakfasts were to die for- Eggs Benedict, Stratas, and French toast with bacon and always with a choice of several juices. Chuck went to the farmer's market and surprised me with the addition of a special food that I had been craving- fruits and vegetables were definitely fresh!
The bed and breakfast was decorated tastefully and beautifully and all the furniture was comfortable, especially the beds. The indoor pool was very relaxing. It had just the right amount of chlorine, not too strong and the water was crystal clear and cool, not too cold. There is also a sauna and some pool weights to use in the water. Also some outdoor lawn games to play.
There is so much to do right in Midland and the Bed and Breakfast that we were most happy staying right there. The grounds ( 200 acres ), were decorated beautifully with flowers and ponds .
These Innkeepers are the best in my experience and I have stayed at many B&Bs.

Room Tip: The suites have special mattresses- sleep number and Air touch adjustable mattresses. All the rooms...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank luv2wander-7
Reviewed 7 October 2011

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay in Midland (we wanted to visit Dow Gardens) and found this place on bandb.com. The web site made it seem like just what we needed after a long drive.

The b and b is set on a small farm, at the end of a 3/4 mile driveway, making it very quiet. We arrived with take-out dinner in hand and Bethany, the proprietress, made us welcome, showed us around, and offered a table, silverware, and water. After eating, we made use of the large hot tub and my wife enjoyed the indoor pool (there's also a sauna for anyone interested).

We stayed in the Mackinac Suite which offers a multi-way adjustable bed, a fancy shower with sprays coming from every direction, and the soothing sound of falling water just outside the window. The full breakfast was delicious and the company (a couple traveling from Ontario) made for pleasant conversation.

I should mention that a brief, simple grace will be said before breakfast so, if that's not your "thing", be prepared. I'm Jewish and it's not my "thing" but I found it to be no issue at all.

We very much enjoyed our stay and will certainly stay again the next time our travels take us to Midland. Thank you Bethany and Chuck.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple