“Great gem and excellent experience.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of NADA Hotel and Conference Center

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midland
NADA Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 3 Midland B&B and Inns
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great gem and excellent experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times due to its price, convenience, location, cleanliness and excellent customer service.

For example, I was on a waiting list for an additional room for the recent car show weekend and was quite happy to get a call from a very cheerful front desk person to let me know that we had our additional room. They actually followed through on their wait list!! Thank goodness so our teenage sons didn't have to share our bed with us!

If I need something faxed or printed, it is no problem.

They know all the great places to eat close by like Stackers and Cafe Zinc.

Security has even helped us jump the battery on our car.

The rooms are clean and well equipped. The microwave and fridge are great along with the single serve coffee maker.

The staff is truly accommodating without being intrusive. I love the fact that they are hospitality management students that staff the hotel. What a great idea! If I where human resource recruiters for Starwood, Marriott or Hilton I would hire these graduates and be extremely happy.

I love the NADA and will keep coming back.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 63Marie

Saginaw
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

I wanted to let my fellow travlers know about this place. I was there in march of this year to speak for the hospitality program. The rooms are clean the hotel is quite. Front desk staff if very nice. THis hotel is ran by students in the program. IT really give them a hand on approch to the hotel industry. I will stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

Our son was recently married at the NADA Hotel and Conference Center. We joined our guests and stayed right on the property in the NADA Hotel. We couldn't have been happier with everything, from the wonderful setting for the wedding and reception, to the great accommodations for our guests. The rooms are spotless and include a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. They are on the small side, but there are two very lovely sitting areas with couches and comfortable chairs to gather with friends, read a book, check your email, etc. The staff, which includes Northwood University students, were exceptional, eager to please, and very approachable. If you are looking for extremely reasonable lodging while in Midland, you'll be very pleased with the NADA. Quiet, comfortable, friendly, affordable. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Mt. Pleasant
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

My husband and I attended a wedding and stayed at NADA in January and I have to admit, I was slightly apprehensive about staying at a $55 a night hotel. I was, however, very pleasantly surprised! NADA is right on Northwood University's campus. It was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Most of the people working there looked like students but everyone was helpful and polite. Overall the quality was great for the price! I would definitely reccommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank CMUPetunia
Evie92, Manager at NADA Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
Thank you for your review. We are glad the accomidations at the NADA Hotel and Conference Center were to you and your husband's liking. We hope you visit us again.