“Four stars for ribs!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Detroit, Michigan
“Four stars for ribs!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Went here when I was in town on business as I usually try to find a bbq joint in each city I visit. I ordered the sampler which came with ribs, pulled pork and brisket along with a side of coleslaw, baked beans and cornbread...yes the portions were enormous! The ribs were some of the best I've had an maybe the best I've had; I can see why they compete in rib offs across the country. They were tender but yet gave a slight tug off the bone. I wish I could say the same about the pulled pork and brisket. The pork was nothing special and I really didn't eat much of it. I usually love pulled pork and this wasn't for me. The brisket was ok but it was already sauced which isn't what I prefer. Also, the brisket was a little tough. I'd come back here if I were in the mood for ribs and for the area, this is your best option. The sides were pretty good but beware the beans have a very strong smoke flavor.

• Visited October 2013

“Good BBQ”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

All family members enjoy the barbecue at Bone Daddy's. Brisket, pork, or chicken with your favorite sauce...

Visited August 2013
Fowler, Michigan, United States
“Great BBQ, reasonable prices”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Took a midweek motorcycle ride to check this place out. My wife and I each had a half rack of ribs with a salad. Ribs were very good and had a nice chat with one of the employees who gave us some of the history of the place. Evidently these people also compete in a competition in Reno and have done well in the past, even winning the whole competition once. I will definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013
“Closest thing to real BBQ in the area”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

When you are craving some of the best BBQ in the area, I would suggest that you go here. I would also say that most people from the south agree and will often recommend this place as the one place to eat. They do have an interesting schedule as their hours can seem to change without notice due to the amount of cook-offs they attend. Worth the time and the trip.

Visited August 2012
Saginaw, Michigan
“Ribs are Everything You Dream Of”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Being a BBQ lover I dream of a great rack of ribs. Bone Daddy's doesn't disappoint. After seeing the owner on Travel Channel's "Ribs Paradise" show I had to check it out. The pork ribs are unbelievable. Also, the baked beans are the best I've ever had. The sauce is perfect. Perfect amount of spice. Perfect amount of heat. Perfect smoke flavor. After going here I can't go anywhere else around the Tri-city area for BBQ. Tip: Get there early. We went at 5:00 and there was only one other table seated in the place and by 5:30 there were no tables available. You can also get carry out. The atmosphere is a great "BBQ joint" atmosphere. BBQ lover's know what I mean. Only thing that would put it a notch above perfect is if they served beer.

• Visited July 2013