“Comfortable and Friendly”

Baymont Inn & Suites Midland
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a night after a night out drinking and we were pleasantly surprised! The front desk ladies were very friendly and our room was squeaky clean. The only thing I would've changed was to have a more updated television, but other than that we enjoyed our experience! Thanks Fairview!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chelsea D

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Rooms and motel exceptionally clean, Staff courteous, helpful and friendly, Continental breakfast adequate. Decor marvelous and geared to the season. Coffee/hot chocolate and popcorn available in the lobby. There is an exercise room and laundry which is rare for many motels. The spa and pool were refreshing and a reason we came here. Fine dining nearby as well as a large shopping center and movie theater.

Don't stay here if you need the internet as it was available only from the lobby, at least this time around. WIFI didn't work in our room which we were in for a few days and the managers were aware of the problem with WiFi but I guess didn't consider it important enough to fix as theirs at the office worked fine although WiFi was a feature of the advertising. It's not convenient to consistently get out of pj's to go to the lobby to get your email.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had a bad experience with this hotel. After getting a reservation online and driving over an hour to the hotel. I walked in and was told that I can not get a room there because I was not 21. Not only is this a stupid rule, but they were also very rude about denying me the room. I am 18, And a legal adult of this country. I can vote, and put my life on the line for this country. But I CAN NOT get a hotel room to sleep in.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Billbond
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed 1 night while competing at a Midland dog agility trial. This hotel was very dated, was not particularly clean, had poor continental breakfast choices and I was charged a pet fee. Way overpriced.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Hotel was nice. I was there for a month between thanksgiving and Christmas and the hotel was very festive in their decorations. Staff was friendly. The rooms were a tad dated but nothing that was unbearable. I would stay here again if need be.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Decided to try a new place and surprisingly was not disappointed. This place is a little outdated but is pet friendly. Staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast could use some revamping b/c there are some key food items missing. On the other hand the sausage gravy was outstanding. Will most likely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here a couple years ago when we were visiting some of my family during the summer (July). The motel is conveniently located next to the highway as well as the huge Midland Mall. We found the general atmosphere of the Fairview to be very quaint. We loved being able to grab a coffee and popcorn at anytime. The "continental" breakfast was FAR from skimpy with lots of food on offer. The Fairview is a nice friendly place. If you're looking for a motel during your stay in Midland, Id put this place on the top of your list. The next time we are in Midland..we'll be there!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple