“Great theater!”

NCG Midland Cinemas
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Midland
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I live in the area so that's were I see all my movie. They sometimes have mess ups with the projector but it is usually fixed by the time of the move. They have some really big screens and the sound is great. Overall I love the theater. The concessions are really pricy though.

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Not from the area but have somehow found myself at this theater twice in the last week. Concessions a ridiculously too high - I feel even more over the top than normally expected. Theater seating is comfy and roomy - I am 6'0" with a son who is 6'5". We weren't stuck at the bottom row railing area like other theaters. We enjoyed our movie but will definitely make it a point to eat BEFORE we ever come back to this theater because the popcorn wasn't even all that great for the prices they charged - not even after disguising it with that flavored crap they offer for "free".

Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

This theatre is the only theatre in town so they find ways to rip you off. I ordered popcorn combo but I received popcorn only so I complained and she admitted it was her mistake and yet she charged me more. It's a ridiculous place, at least I thought she would take action since she admitted it was her fault.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I like going here for the matinees. Good value for the $. Service is excellent. Everyone is pleasant