“Very good prices-good food”
Review of Annabelle's Own

Annabelle's Own
Ranked #3 of 150 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We ate here last night with another couple. We all enjoyed our food. Two people had the chef special-a chip/cheese breaded cod & really liked it. It came with the Five Cheese Macaroni-very nice. The other two dishes that were ordered were both good. They seem to make their own sauces. Their facebook is interesting. Besides the special, there are some different dishes on this menu. The hours are a bit odd-they close at 7PM some nights & aren't open Sat. yet. The staff is very friendly. You can bring in your own wine & beer-a big savings. My husband & I had one appetizer, one special & one regular dinner-a bill of $21!!! All four of us would go again.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Stopped in had an awesome meal, and the atmosphere was very friendly and relaxing. I highly recommend this to everyone. Was nice being in a restaurant were they had many food dishes there were not deep fried!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I have been to Annabella's Own several times and have not been disappointed any time I have gone. She posts her daily special on Facebook and they are always priced so reasonably. The wait staff is so friendly, and the decor is so inviting. My favorite is the Turkey Ranch BLT, the coleslaw on the sandwich is perfect and gives it such a great twist on and original club. My son's favorite is the 5 Cheese Macaroni and Cheese, it is so creamy and is a huge portion. I also really liked the Pulled Pork sandwich with 2 kinds of bbq sauce. This is fast becoming our go to restaurant because it is not in the bottle neck area up by the mall, and offers such a variety of food it makes everyone in our family happy. It is about 5 miles from downtown, but worth the drive. This spring they are opening a malt shoppe, which my kids can not wait for. So if you are looking for some good food, made fresh, with great service, and a fun atmosphere head to Annabella's Own.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I have been to Annabelle's several times now and it has all been good...She post's the special on Face book and they all look great...I was told the rubin was really good today. I need to get back there.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This unique eatery is cute and friendly. It has a real feel of home with all the cute wall art and plaques with positive encouragement. The food is superb and different from all the other restaurants in town. The menu is large and everything is reasonably priced. The counter was full of bakery items and they also have a cooler with things for you to take home and heat up yourself.
I had their daily special a "reuben" It was fabulous!! It came with a side dish of macaroni salad...yummm! and chips and a pickle too. I even had to try the "elvis" cake, It was a banana cake with peanut butter butter frosting center with a chocolate frosting on top covered with chopped peanuts and peanut butter chips. OMG! This place is out of this world! This was by far one of the best lunches I have ever had!

1  Thank jerzieskye