“Annablelle's Own is awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Annabelle's Own
Ranked #2 of 141 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Breckenridge, Michigan
“Annablelle's Own is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

Ron and I stopped here on our way home from town yesterday and had the Cherry Coke ribs. O! M! G! they were awesome! The service was fast and friendly and the prices are so reasonable. We had to share a meal because you get so much. I highly recommend Annabelle's!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Marti S

“Friendly little place with good eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013

We were in town for an event in Mt Pleasant and our hotel was Midland. We were looking for somewhere local, non-chain to eat. This was a great choice. The food was very good and the service was very friendly. I got the hula chicken salad with the savory granola and would definitely recommend it. The size of the facility was small, but don't let that fool you. This is a great place to eat. One warning: the place is easy to miss from the main road, so approach slowly.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Midland, Michigan, United States
“Great food at a great restaurant for a great price!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

I visited on Monday for the first time with my stepdad. Was immediately greeted by our waitress and we got our drinks and order taken quickly and efficiently. I ordered the hot beef and swiss sandwich and my stepdad got the hot turkey. We both loved our food!! We also shared the blt appetizer which was so good!!! I loved the atmosphere and it is classfully and tastefully decorated. Got some takeout food which was great too! Definitely going back! :)

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Very good prices-good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

We ate here last night with another couple. We all enjoyed our food. Two people had the chef special-a chip/cheese breaded cod & really liked it. It came with the Five Cheese Macaroni-very nice. The other two dishes that were ordered were both good. They seem to make their own sauces. Their facebook is interesting. Besides the special, there are some different dishes on this menu. The hours are a bit odd-they close at 7PM some nights & aren't open Sat. yet. The staff is very friendly. You can bring in your own wine & beer-a big savings. My husband & I had one appetizer, one special & one regular dinner-a bill of $21!!! All four of us would go again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Midland, Michigan
“great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

Stopped in had an awesome meal, and the atmosphere was very friendly and relaxing. I highly recommend this to everyone. Was nice being in a restaurant were they had many food dishes there were not deep fried!!!

• Visited March 2013