“Something Tasty & Different” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Fast food, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Midland, Michigan
“Something Tasty & Different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We do not frequent the mall in Midland, but wanted to try Chip N Wich so made an effort and stopped by. Midland needs more eateries that put quality and consistency into their food, and that's one thing we liked about this place. The food was tasty, obviously homemade (not frozen or boxed or mostly out of a can), and the proprietor obviously cares about his product. Only four stars because we'd like to see a few side options to add to the delicious sandwiches and salads menu, which I believe will happen as word spreads and more people try it. Also has Faygo floats, yummy and unique. We will make the effort again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Midland, Michigan
“Average food, small portions.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I feel that the food at Chip N Wich is not filling and the portions are small. My family and I select other restaurants in the food court that provide better value. The selections are unique and good, but not filling and too pricey for us.

• Visited June 2014
Lansing, Michigan
“Delish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

My husband and I ordered the new chicken and the good fella sandwich with Faygo floats. We were both very pleased with the friendly service,quality of food,unique choices of menu options,affordable prices,and the best chips ever!!!

• Visited April 2014
“Love this Place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Love the BBQ Chicken sandwich. That is my fav! The owners work so hard here. I love to give them my business. Hope they are here a long time!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Melanieann
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

A change from other fast food places! Good food and chips. The prices are a little high but worth it

Visited December 2013