“VERY POOR customer service”

Best Western Valley Plaza Inn
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Midland
Hart, Michigan
“VERY POOR customer service”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

My wife and I awoke to ants all over our bed. We were given 10% off and then later told we could get another 20% off or a discount on our next stay. We called Best Western and were offered to be enrolled in Best Western rewards with free points(which equalled not even enough to get anything without another stay). No one at Best Western or Valley Plaza seemed to care. I did not take anything from them, and I never intend on staying at this dive again, or any Best Western in the future.
I made a complaint to the BBB and was told that ValleyPlaza never responded.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Troy49420

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I took my kids here for Spring Break! I got a package deal and it was great! The pools were a plus and we all had a great night sleep. Studio M was cheap and played awesome movie. Breakfast was a good start to the day as well...we will be coming back again! Best value in Midland!

• Stayed April 2013
Bay City, Michigan
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We stay at this property every year with our students with FCCLA we have a good time every year. We keep our students pretty busy in their free time they like the pools and game room. The breakfast is good too a lot to choose from you can see the changes in this property over the last few years at it is better and better every year. They even have a snack bar every kids dream place I'm sure. We love it here and a scheduled to come back next year. Great staff!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Warminster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 April 2013

While conducting seminars for a local company in Midland, MI, I stayed here. The staff was very helpful from check-in to check-out. They were more than willing to assist in finding local interests for their guests. They checked during my stay to see if everything was ok and if I needed anything. Thanks to all for the excellent stay!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Our recent stay was just OK. The kids had a good time swimming in their two pools n hot tub. Even the lil arcade was fun once they refilled the token machine. The location is good with the bowling, bumper cars, laser maze, indoor putt putt, and Gimmicks bar all a walk across the parking lot. However, our room was very cold due to the old thin sliding glass doors. We had heat on high the whole night n it never got hot. And when I asked for more blankets they had no more downstairs and said they would bring me some but the person at the front desk was too busy ordering pizza.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank LISAR139
Travellers also viewed these Midland hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Midland
#3 of 11 in Midland
The H Hotel
The H Hotel
#1 of 11 in Midland

Been to Best Western Valley Plaza Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Valley Plaza Inn

Property: Best Western Valley Plaza Inn
Address: 5221 Bay City Rd, Midland, MI 48642-6351 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Valley Plaza Inn)
Region: United States > Michigan > Midland
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Midland
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Valley Plaza Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Valley Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Valley Plaza Hotel Midland