“Take your picks”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We had a business group dinner here. The fresh food (salad, vegetables sushi etc) was of good quality (not exceptional). For the grilled food (at the table) you need to be carefull what you pick. where the Stake I had was really good they totally messed up the lobster tail. way overcooked and with too much saus and herbs. By the time it got on the plate it might as well have been a piece of tofu, you would not know the difference. Too bad to spoil a delicate piece of (fresh) lobster. So stick with the stake. Combining bad with very good gets you an overall average mark on the food

Reviewed 12 December 2013

This was my first time at Genji and I was not impressed. The sushi was nothing spectacular, I've eaten many times better and for a cheaper price. We seated at the tables to the right and the waiter was very nice and patient with us.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I've only been to Genji's 3 times for dinner since they opened, and 1 time for lunch, which was yesterday. I was not impressed at all with the hostess. She was not very pleasant, friendly or accommodating. The food though was pretty good. The hibachi chef only cooked and did nothing more, so I am wondering if they just do their fancy stuff during the dinner hour. The prices are a bit too expensive for me so I rarely go there.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Ten of us visited for a birthday celebration and all had excellent food. The Hibachi Steak, Hibachi Salmon, Hibachi Filet Mignon and Teriyaki Chicken were all excellent. The vegetables and shrimp prepared as an appetizer were very tasty. The sushi was fresh and very good and the calamari was excellent. It's a bit costly for me to visit regularly, but we will definitely visit again for a special occasion.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We had a wonderful experience & great dinners! My son & two grandsons (ages7&12) had dinner here. Our appetizers , dinners & desserts were all tasty. We had steak & shrimp. Wether wait staff was friendly & attentive.