“Got to be truthful”

Dining options: Delivery
Midland, Michigan
“Got to be truthful”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Very bland food. Pizza crust is too thin and turns soggy. The sauce they use is virtually tasteless. Gyro sandwiches are bad, bread was stale. Another time giving it a second chance, the Gyro meat looked like ground up bacon bits. When asked if they would take it back, they said "That's how Gyro sandwiches are supposed to served"... What a jerk.

Everything served on styrofoam plates, plastic silverware, beer served in styrofoam cups... Very classy.... However, good place to take Kids. You can just let them run loose, like everyone else does.

You like paying 15 dollars for a large bland cheese pizza? This is your kind of place.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Bill B

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good pizza in midland”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The have good pizza and a cool area where kids can watch them make pizzas. The cooks even interact with the kids and have fun with them. Very family friendly with bike parking, high chairs and patio seating for nice nights. Service and timeliness can be somewhat hit or miss, sometimes we get our pizza in 15 minutes, sometimes it's more than 30-40 minutes....and not just during busy hours. There is some room for improvement here, but if you can get past that, overall a good local place for pizza and not to mention the ice cream.

Visited September 2013
Auburn
“Good place for a pizza and salad.”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

As pizza joints go, Pizza Sam's is consistently pretty good. No award winning atmosphere, and the food is served on Styrofoam, but all in all, good pizza and salads.

Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, FL
“Pizza Sam's is Michigan !”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I have been gone from Midland for 21 years now. When someone mentions michigan I think of 4 things. Mackinaw Island Fudge, Traverse City Cherries and Pizza Sam's. When I was a boy, my father used to walk me down the street to the corner across from the bank and there was "the pizza magicians". I would stare the entire time wondering how they could make the dough fly like that. My face would be plastered against the glass and then "PUFFF", the guys would hit the window with flour or something to startle me. It was great. They have moved now, but just down the street. And when they built the new one, they put the viewing glass in again. Of course I had to fight a couple kids for a spot, but it was worth it. And the best pizza in 1250 miles, I guarentee.

• Visited September 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Love the veggie pizza!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We took our out of town guests and we all enjoyed our meals. We go often for the veggie pizza, it is the best consistently!

• Visited August 2013