“LOVE China Palace..”

Cuisines: Chinese
Midland, Michigan
“LOVE China Palace..”
Reviewed 3 April 2011

My spouse and I have been going to China Palace for over 16 years and the food and service is always excellent. IMHO, they have the best chinese food in Midland - love their eggdrop soup!. Everything tastes fresh and full of flavor. My personal favorite is the garlic chicken. YUM.

Visited March 2011

Midland, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good”
Reviewed 8 September 2010

Although the buffet is limited, it's fantastic. Mongolian Beef is fantastic and spicy and the Sesame Chicken is sweet and crispy.

Midland
“Usually Pretty Good”
Reviewed 8 August 2010

I have loved this restaurant for years and I have to say that I normally get very good food there. My husband and I went there tonight and he ordered the Sesame Chicken and I ordered my customary Beef and Broccoli. My husband’s portion was huge, but slightly too sweet for his liking and mine was very flavorful, as usually. However, I did notice that they have cupboard moths, which is bound to happen. One landed on the rim of my plate. I also noticed that the whole place could stand to be dusted from the top on down. I still love this place, I’m still going back, and I’m still calling it the best Chinese food in Midland.