“Great Beverages! Amazing Staff!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Midland
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I do not drink coffee....of any kind or flavor, but I Love Starbucks! They have a wide variety of beverages to match you! Try a Refresher....either hand crafted or in the can...you can't go wrong! Oh, and grab a breakfast sandwich....I haven't found one that isn't good! ENJOY!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

If you know of a place in Midland that serves better coffee, please tell me, but for now, Starbucks is just fine.

I'm quite picky about my coffee, having taken barista training in Portland, Oregon, and I know there is coffee better than Starbucks', but on the route that I take from a hundred miles northwest of Midland, going several hundred miles southeast of it, believe me, this is like an oasis.

The first time I followed my GPS (it has Starbucks programmed in,) it led me to the grocery store across the street, which is probably where a franchise was located before this one opened. It was 9 in the morning, I had left home two hours earlier, and I was pretty desperate. Not finding Starbucks in the store, I drove out of the parking lot, feeling miserable and calculating another hour at least before I would reach another. But then I spied this small and somewhat tucked away cafe across the street. Oh my, was I happy to find it.

It is fine. It is Starbucks. You know you are going to get a friendly welcome, decent coffee, clean facilities and a good break from the monotony of the road.

1  Thank Margaret F
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I always go to get good coffee at this Starbucks before or after work. The service is great, the coffee comes out pretty quickly and the people who work there are always in a good mood.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

My fav spot to go for coffee. I am not alone in this since it is always busy!
They get you in and out very quickly and are friendly too!

Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

I'm a regular customer to Starbucks. Not only they have the best staff in town, coffee is great! Super recommend!