“great stay great price”

Hampton Inn Midland
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This was a great place to book for our soccer team. Everything was within 5 minutes away. The hotel was clean and comfortable and having a breakfast in the morning was great for having to rush out to a game.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Dawn M.,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again in the future.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of service in the future. I can be reached at 989-837-4000 or via email at Tina.Bausick@hilton.com.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Staff members were pleasant. Rooms were average. Bathrooms were clean. Used exercise room and it was fine. Within walking distance to a couple of restaurants/bars. There were lots of families staying for soccer event - I thought front desk staff should have maintained coffee area better.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear TMM47,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with us, we truly value your opinion.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Found hair ball in the hot tub, no regular coffee in the room only decaf, drapes falling down and let in light from the parking lot all night. This is the second try of this location and there were a number of small issues that did not ruin the trip but were annoying at the prices paid each time. The Holiday Inn in town has been excellent and will get my business in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Jason R.,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We truly appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing from the perspective of our guests. I was extremely disappointed to hear that you had such a negative experience with your past stays.

If you would like to contact me directly to discuss your stay in further detail, I can be reached at 989-837-4000 or via email at Tina.Bausick@hilton.com.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you directly.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

The staff was very friendly, efficient, and customer oriented. My only complaint is that the hot food on the complimentary breakfast buffet was bland. Otherwise, the room was clean and the room was quiet. The staff consistently checked on my needs throughout the stay. The location was convenient to the area I was traveling too.

Dear Lisa B.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn of Midland. We were pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be clean, quiet and that our staff provided you with great service. We are fortunate to be in such a great location, surrounded by many restaurants, shopping and convenient to the expressway.

We hope to see you again if your travels should bring you back to the Midland area.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of service in the future. I can be reached directly at 989-837-4000 or via email at Tina.Bausick@hilton.com.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn for a week while in town on business. The rooms and bathroom were extremely clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were accommodating in every way possible (ie, shuttle service, special room request, and computer assistance when there was an issue with the business center). I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Midland.

1  Thank Courtney P

Dear Courtney P.,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We were very happy to hear that your were pleased with your stay! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

We were impressed with this hotel from it's cleanliness to the friendliness of the staff.
Our room on the 3rd floor was quiet, clean and without a lot of the missed housekeeping details found in so many other places. The bathroom was clean and the quantity of towels provided was more than adequate.
We especially noticed that they wash their bed covers after every guest. That is a plus, not having to wonder what was on the cover before we arrived.
One special note is for the lady taking care of the breakfast area. She was friendly, very attentive to her work and kept things clean and stocked. No fingerprints all over stainless items, or greasy smudges on the clear plastic covers. I usually bypass these free breakfasts, but this one was an exception because it looked so well kept.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe D

Dear Joe D.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn of Midland. We were happy to hear that you were pleased with all aspects of your stay, as that is always our goal.

We hope to see you again in the future if your travels should bring you back to Midland area.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service in the future. I can be reached directly at 989-837-4000 or via email at Tina.Bausick@hilton.com.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My family and I reserved several rooms at this Hampton Inn/Midland to attend a family reunion. We had the most pleasant experience. The rooms are clean, beds are always Hilton quality comfort. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. We truly enjoyed their friendliness and service they gave to us.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa G
Tina B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear Lisa G.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a kind review regarding your recent stay. I was very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay, and that our staff provided you with great service, as this is always our number one goal.

We hope to see you again in the future if you should return to the Midland area.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of service in the future. I can be reached either via phone at 989-837-4000, or email at Tina.Bausick@hilton.com.