“Very good except a random charge on my boyfriend's card.”

Hampton Inn Midland
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I've been to a lot of hotels, and this was one of the nicest I've ever stayed at. We had a room with a king sized bed and jacuzzi. The room was very nice and clean and all of the staff were extremely helpful. The only thing I didn't like was a few days after we got home, there was a charge for $50 on my boyfriend's card. The only reason this was odd was because the woman at the front desk ASSURED us that the only charge would be if we used the phone, but we didn't.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Camryn G.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing from the perspective of our guests, as we truly value your opinion.

Regarding the random charge on your card, this was an authorization and it should have been reversed within three business days after your stay. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss in further detail.

I can be reached directly at (989)837-4000, or via email at Tina.Bausick@Hilton.com.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2013

My wife and I were visiting the Frankenmuth/Birch Run area again from the Toronto Canada area. Upon check-in, we were pleasantly surprised to learn that they had given us a free upgrade to a jacquzzi room. Great first experience especially after driving for over 5.5hrs. to get there! At check-out, we were offered a couple bottles of water for the road...another nice gesture. Very professional staff and positive experience overall! The only small downside to the room was the amount of noise that occurs when filling up the jacquzzi tub...the room next to us was filling theirs and it was really noticeable in our room however it only lasted about 5 minutes. The breakfast had hard-boiled eggs, waffles, yogurts, fresh fruit, milk, juice, pastries, cereal choices, muffins along with tea and coffee. Very clean hotel throughout with a shopping mall across the street with a Target, Home Depot, Marshalls and restaurant options including Olive Garden and Arby's. We both enjoy staying at Hampton Inns and strongly recommend the brand! CHRIS/JULIA 11/17/2013

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Christopher Z.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at the Hampton Inn of Midland by submitting a TripAdvisor review. We were so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your complimentary upgrade, and that the staff provided you with great service, and that you were able to enjoy our breakfast.

Please feel free to contact me directly at (989) 837-4000 or via email at Tina.Bausick@hilton.com, if I can be of service in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Love everything about this place...beds are cozy and CLEAN! Breakfast is terrific. Very friendly staff. Hotel has a classy, modern look to it. We love staying here! We come to this area a few times a year and we always know that we will be returning to this hotel. On occasion, we have brought our whole family and stayed in the suite. No matter what room we've had, they have all been clean and neat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Daniel S.,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share with TripAdvisor, your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing form the perspective of our guests. We truly value your opinion. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything you would like to share about your experience with us here in Midland. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the Midland area.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The room, two double beds, was smaller than other Hampton Inn's I haves stayed at. Don't stay here if you are claustrophobic. The bathroom was worn and looked like it belonged in a 39.99 a night hotel. Good Breakfast and friendly staff. Nice area. Right across from the mall and main strip.

Dear Holly C.,

Thank you for providing us with feedback from your recent stay at the Hampton Inn. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing from the perspective of our guests, as we truly value your opinion.

Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything additional that you would like to share about your experience at the Hampton Inn of Midland.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Zack at the front desk has always been very helpful when my family comes to stay with this property. The Midland Mall is across the street which is great. Panera Bread is in the same area also which is nice. When we come to Midland, we always stay with this Hampton.

Dear Jeff M.,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn of Midland. It was nice to hear that Zack has consistently provided you and your family with exceptional service.

Thank you for sharing with other Tripadvisor guests what a positive experience you had at our property. Our staff works hard to never lose site of how important our guests are to us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Needed a hotel at the last minute, stayed one night and was completely satisfied, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Room were nice and convenient. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was super and was included in the price, would stay again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We were so pleased that our staff was friendly and helpful during your recent stay, and that you were completely satisfied with your overall experience at the Hampton Inn of Midland.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very well organized and clean. I am a HHonors member for many years and always stay at Hilton or Hamptom. I like the availability, and they always make room when I need it whether it be for me or a family member. I will continue to be a HHononors family member. I have and always will be a satisfied customer, I have always been treated very well when staying in your hotels. Thank You again

Dear Edgar A.,

We are so glad that you took the time to provide a review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn of Midland. Thank you for your loyalty to the brand and to the Hhonors program. It was a pleasure to hear that you found our hotel to be well organized and clean.