US$100
US$199
Hotels.com
US$182
Travelocity
Days Inn by Wyndham Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$95
US$77
Priceline
US$59
1,391 results
All reviewscafe zincbeautiful hotelfarmers marketdowntown midlandoxygen barrail trailtable restaurantpere marquettefitness centerdow gardensparking garagewould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripexcellent stayhotel staffweddingdolce
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have never been disappointed at The H-Hotel. Staff obviously work to make guests comfortable, and the facilities and quality appointments deliver a great experience. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I took a quick couples getaway to Midland and stayed at the H hotel. What a beautiful place that is exquisitely maintained. We enjoyed our room very much, and the Oxygen Lounge had live entertainment in a cozy atmosphere. We also had a great breakfast in the Cafe Zinc and highly recommend it! There is a very nice walking trail very close to the hotel that allows you a close up walk on the 'Tridge', a very interesting bridge. We enjoyed a nice walk and seeing kayakers along the way. Our Saturday morning bonus was a neat Farmer's Market just down the street. A very enjoyable getaway for us!

Room Tip: Ask for a 'park view' room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I loved this hotel in Midland Downtown. A great place to stay it. It has a white and bright furnishings, but very very cozy. They have a fitness center and a pool. The service, especially for breakfast, is great. The shower in the room is huge and the bathroom had a nice dark sliding door.Close to it there is the nice Chippewassee park. You can play disc golf, go for a walk with your dog and enjoy the view from the Tridge. Here you can stroll or rent bikes (what I recommend, Chipewassee trial).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Derek G, General Manager at The H Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the Glowing review of The H! I'm glad to hear you got to enjoy our hotel,. as well as the surrounoding areas - Midland is a cool little town. See you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The entire stay was relaxing and fun. The service was excellent. The hotel was clean and the food, both at the wedding and at the café was very good. Reasonable pricing. We had a wonderful time and would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Well then i hoipe we see you soon!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Candy ( Sales Manager ) has been a true delight to work with. I have submitted RFP's to her property for 2 client events / conferences and 1 for a retreat for my Event planning business.

After booking an inspirational retreat recently my guests a and I were given amazing service from the room blocks to the welcome gifts and luxury H Hotel transportation to go shopping. I toured the property in the past and received 5 star service even during my stay. Stephanie at the front desk even came to the room in the evening to see if we were comfortable in our rooms. This coupled with the turn down service further enhanced our experience.

I must not forget the amazing food at Cafe Zinc on property for our group. Candy pre-arranged reservations for us and even checked on our group in her off days to ensure our experience was amazing !

In short .... Bravo to Candy and the entire staff at the H Hotel in Midland, Michigan for exhibiting the very best practices in Hospitality and for an unforgettable experience for my group and clients.
Thank You !!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, Stephanie. Thank you for recognizing Candy and all the hard work she puts into events here at The H - we are so glad to have her on our team.
I hope we can welcome you back again soon!