Sleep Inn & Suites
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsann arboryogurtstayed herebiscuits and gravyroom was cleansmall pillowsspa tuba ground floor roomreserved roomsshower pressurehotel breakfastwould stay here againfree breakfastshort stayhousekeeping stafffreewayfi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I booked a king room - got there and was told they had none because the one I was supposed to get had a broken TV. Tried to give me a double. Asked for a king room, or a refund. Rude woman on front desk kept saying she only had a double and refused to refund. When I asked to see the manager she claimed to be the front desk manager. If this is the case, she either needs to change her attitude or her job - appalling service. In the end after arguing longer she decided she did have a king suite and gave me that. I got into room, unpacked and found that TV did not work. Went back to front desk, she had gone, lad on front desk said they knew that room had broken TV too as someone had complained the previous day. Was unable to explain why the so called manager had therefore put me in there. He moved me to yet another room, where the main light switch didn't work. In the end I kept that room as just used the small lights by the bed. On the positive the bed was ok, room was clean and breakfast was pretty good. Overall though an awful hotel - 3 out of 3 rooms with knackered stuff. Refusal to refund. Staff need an attitude adjustment, or firing. Stay away.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Englishman-in-theUSA
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Stayed here when i visited my cousin at University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. Great facility and staff was very friendly.Breakfast was great as was my room. Very comfortable night sleep. Got a good rate and I couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Our bus broke down and we needed 4 last minute rooms. Kelsey at the front desk was very nice and helpful. The rooms were great. The pool small but ok breakfast was ok- coffee wasn't the best. Overall a positive experience.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We have stayed at this hotel a few times a year for the past five or six years now. It's location is only about seven miles from Ann Arbor and much more reasonable than the hotels in Ann Arbor. It is usually always available during the fall when we go out for UM football or winter hockey & basketball games. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is exceptional and the continental breakfast is suffice prior to the morning tailgate at UM or just before the long drive back to NJ.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2011

We stayed during a Wolverines football weekend, a good clean place, about a fifteen minute drive to Michigan Stadium (plan for much longer on game day).
The pool area being open all night is a pleasant bonus!!,
Allows for more flexibility for travel time, dinner, shopping etc.
A refrigerator is also a bonus to the usual amenities.
Staff were pleasant and breakfast was good.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Jason A, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Thank you for your review! We recently decided that keeping the pool open 24 hours would be a great way for our guests to warm up after those chilly Fall games. We really appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you again!