“Room reveiw”
Review of Mio Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mio
Mio Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Mio
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I would NOT stay at this hotel if it was the last one standing. I called to see if rooms were availabe for a few months head, the man that answered the phone was probably one of the rudest people I have ever spoke with in my life.. If the person that answers the phone is mean I cant amagine even after reading the reviews that this some place that I wont to spend my money!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Stacey G

Reviewed 30 January 2013

We just stayed here last night. My husband said too that the lady who checked him in was very nice. This was our first time here. The room was clean, and we could tell that it has been updated. The price was reasonable. We certainly won't hesitate to stay here again! We went to the restaurant across the street for breakfast and ordered off the menu. The waitress was very friendly and the food was good.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane P
Reviewed 31 December 2012

We had a really nice stay. There was a girl who checked us in and she was the most pleasant person ever. I read the post about her being so nice to the other customer it just had to be her. The price was very resonable and the room was Very CLEAN! The bed was sooo comfortable! We found out they were pillow tops. We had the best night's sleep on that bed then any other Hotel we have ever stayed in! Very clean and we will be planning another trip in the summer! This next time we will also plan a canoe trip and invite our friends to stay with us!

Room Tip: The Beds were very comfortable!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank male p
Reviewed 18 August 2012

the mio motel is clean has heating and cooling at a nice price, but when we checked in it was a bad experance the people were mean and treated us like crapas we were checking out we had to be out by 10 or something so we had to wait for our party out side the room as we waited the cleaning crew noticed some stuff we left and they were kind and returned our belongings our party arived and right before we left a lady came up to us and applogised for a worker complaining wile she was working we were unaware about this but it was nice of them to appoligse

1  Thank R.j. Y
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My dad and I stayed 2 nights here. The place was very clean and well maintained. I had gone river rafting with the rest of my family and left my dad at the motel. My dad is 87 and can not do a lot of things anymore. When I came back later that afternoon I found my dad sitting out in the lawn chairs outside our room. He told me how the owners daughter sat and they chatted for a long period of time. You would not find that any place else where the owner comes and chats with their customers. I talked to her right before we left and she was the most nicest person to had meet. Again the rooms are spotless and the customer service we received was way beyond any expectations. A little pricey but I guess they need to make a living as well. Well worth the extra bucks.

Room Tip: No need to ask to see the room first, you will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Melanie48111
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Soooo clean with refrig . No Ice and no coffee but it is near in cafe'. Grocery near so you can get ice too. Mainly it was clean. The owner is grochy but goodhearted too......just send in your sweetest person to deal. He was always nice to me.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank lywilla
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I think I stayed at a bad time when Managment was having problems with staff. Owner/manager (I think) was so short tempered and insulting when questioned on pricing. Would sleep in car or tent before I would go back there.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank NorthCountryMich

Been to Mio Motel? Share your experiences!