1) The small fridge was stocked with water, pop, milk, yogurt and juice.
2) Breakfast items were provided (cereals, breakfast bars, fruit and instant oatmeal).
3) Spacious room.
4) Room was quiet. We didn't hear any noise from nearby rooms.
5) Free local and long distance calls.
6) Comfortable chairs and the TV rotates from facing the living area to facing the bed.
7) Room was very clean.
By far the worst part of the room is the bedding.
1) The comforter was stained (see photo). Yuck!
2) The pillows had stains on them.
3) The mattress pad had stains on it and it had several holes in it.
4) The pillows needed to be replaced. They were lumpy and uncomfortable.
5) The clothes iron had a large gummy burnt spot on the bottom. After I plugged the iron into the outlet, it began to smoke and give off a very bad odor.
Overall, Our stay here was pretty good. Its just hard to ignore stains on the bed you are sleeping in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply Monroe's finest accommodations. Suites feature hardwood flooring, leather furniture, marble bath and bar with refrigerator/sink/microwave. Contemporary, first class finishes. Hotel located in Downtown within walking distance to variety of lounges and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Sterling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.