Days Inn & Suites Monroe
US$64
US$112
US$104
Hampton.com
All reviewsred roofnice ladycontinental breakfast islate in the eveningcomfortable stayred lobstermini fridgeworking orderbottom floorcomfortable bedsfew monthsstate parkcouple yearscomfortable placei highly recommend this hotelnice roomvery nice place to stay
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here a couple years back and it was okay. This time - much different! Very nice! And the staff couldn't be nicer. And I mean genuinely nice, not just nice cuz it's their job, but you can tell they are really good people, and they made the stayed even that much nicer. The room was really good. Trying to think of something to nit-pick about, but can't think of a single thing. Oh, the internet was exceedingly slow, and I mean web pages timing out slow. But that's the only real issue I found. Maybe lack of power outlets, but as we who travel know - always bring a couple six-way power strips and you'll be fine in any hotel. But other than that, there's nothing negative here. Gotta say, the stay was nice cuz there's just nothing to complain about. In observing the other patrons, you can tell they were happy and satisfied too. So that tells me I didn't just get one of the few nice rooms, they are probably all good. Definitely coming back, and looking forward to my next visit. With no problems in the room, I can focus on having a fun weekend, instead of losing time while problems get straightened out with the room, cuz there were no problems. So you can kick back and enjoy your time that much more, which is what we are all looking for in choosing a place to stay. Great stay, nice rooms, and a great staff of people!

Room Tip: The hotel is set up for convenience, drive up check-ins, no parking problems in relation to distance to the rooms. The separate vanities outside of the bathrooms are a very nice touch too.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Eric W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you very much for your time and feedback. We strive each day to provide the very best service and guest experiences at our facility. We take great pride in the services we provide for our guests. I will be sure to pass along the very kind words to my staff!! Thank you again for your time and feedback regarding your recent stay with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed at this Red Roof over the 4th of July weekend, for a dog show. I was there for business, related to the dog show. The hotel was quite full and they were busy. I found this hotel to be quite clean and updated nicely - new carpet, wall paper, etc. The staff was extremely courteous and professional. The Lobby and breakfast area is large and updated from what I usually have seen at Red Roofs. The continental breakfast was nice to have. On my final night, the staff even called me to invite me to a cook-out, as they were making burgers & brats. The location was convenient to the dog show site and there are several fast food places to eat nearby. (I do recommend Mary Sacco's Pizza about a mile down the road). I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Eric W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for your time and feedback. We always enjoy to hear about the great experiences our guests have staying with us. I will be sure to pass along the very kind words to my staff. Thank you again for your time and feedback and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great value for the cost! I travel quite often for work and stay at this Red Roof as often as possible. The staff is wonderful and the general manager is fantastic! Always accommodates my crazy schedule and is always welcoming. Going there is more like staying with family than it is like staying at a hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone at anytime!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Eric W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for your time and feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate the very kind words about our staff and facility. We strive for the very best service and product that we offer. I appreciate the comments about our staff and I will be sure to pass along the compliments to them. Thank you again for your time and feedback!!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I will preface this by saying the staff were wonderful - friendly and helpful girls at front desk. BUT...the rooms are so run down, the carpet was so filthy my feet got black just running barefoot between the bed and bathroom. The fibres felt grimy. The floors in the bathroom didn't look clean, the bathroom fixtures were tired, even the toilet seat was scratched and chipped. Paint peeling, water damage on walls in places, and the coverlets on the beds were stained which made me wonder how clean the sheets were. Towels were really awful too - I don't expect Hilton towels at a Red Roof, but I have stayed at much cleaner and nicer Red Roofs. The grounds were littered with trash. The price of $99 (pre-booked) and $109 for walk-ins seemed awfully grand for a nice Red Roof, never mind one in this condition.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Pointerpaws

Thank you for your time and feedback. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your recent stay with us. We strive to provide excellent service as well as excellent rooms for our guests. I again would like to apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your recent stay. I hope we will get another opportunity to showcase our facility. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This place was wonderful. It was nice and clean. Everything worked. The staff was friendly. They had a clean, working pool. I got the place for about $50. And the tax there was only 4%, which was very reasonable. It was right by I-75. There were plenty of good restaurants there. I would recommend this place very highly to anyone traveling in that area.

I didn't take my dog on this particular trip but I could have. I used to go to Motel 6 because they claim to be pet friendly. They are also filthy. I have had to complain on at least 3 occasions when I stayed at Motel 6 Hotels. I tried Red Roof Inn last Christmas and have been very pleased. I can take my dog there and actually have a clean, modern room for a fair price. I no longer seek to stay at Motel 6; I actively seek out Red Roof Inn Hotels when I travel on business or pleasure now. :)

Room Tip: Don't fall for the Motel 6 "clean comfortable room". They try to lure you with being able to take your pet. For a comparable price, you can bring yourself and your pet to a Red Roof Inn and get a WAY cleaner, WAY more modern room. I look for Red Roof Inns now!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank S7257OMroberts
Eric W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for your time and feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We always enjoy hearing about our guests experience. We take great pride in our customer service and the cleanliness of our facility. Thank you very much for the kind words and I will make sure to share them with the rest of our team. Thank you again for your time.